Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2021 3:11:16 AM EDT
"“Our Democracy is under a full-fledged attack -- so it’s imperative that we elect a state elections official who can do the job on day 1. I’ll stand up to the voter suppression laws, the baseless challenges to our election results, and the type of violent insurrections seen both here in Arizona and at our Nation’s Capital," Fontes said in a release. "I decided to launch today, on the six month anniversary of the attempted January 6th coup, specifically to memorialize those who died protecting our Capitol, and to let traitors and their supporters know that Americans will not stand for a lie."

Wow. Full fledge Leftist insanity...BTW, when did we have an insurrection in Phoenix? I think I missed it...

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/democrat-adrian-fontes-announces-run-for-arizona-secretary-of-state
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:05:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Well they are not much better off in Tuscon either and don't plan to let up anytime soon.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2021/07/06/tucson-ignore-arizona-second-amendment-sanctuary-law/7874997002/

Officials in Tucson plan to ignore a new "Second Amendment sanctuary" law signed earlier this year that bars the use of any state or local resources to enforce federal gun laws that conflict with state law.

The move by Democratic Mayor Regina Romero and the City Council again puts the city and state at odds over how to regulate gun sales and use.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 4:29:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I was born and raised in Tucson - it has always been a leftist haven. I am not surprised - Tucson has had it's peepee smacked more than once flouting AZ state gun laws.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 5:52:10 AM EDT
[#3]
So you for finding the murderer of Ashlie Babbit?
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 6:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So you for finding the murderer of Ashlie Babbit?
View Quote

I believe in bringing anyone to justice who commits murder.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 5:35:16 PM EDT
[#5]
"Our Democracy is under full-fledged attack...

...by leftist shitbags that we encouraged and aided every step of the way."

Git fucked.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife is getting texts from out of state orgs pushing this bullshit.

Link Posted: 7/7/2021 7:15:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Adrian Fontes would do the most good for society if he simply vanished.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Adrian Fontes would do the most good for society if he simply vanished.
View Quote

isn't he another soros stooge?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:07:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

isn't he another soros stooge?
View Quote

Yes, and it's a bit self-serving of him to claim no fraud considering he was the Maricopa County recorder in charge of the election, so any fraud happened on his watch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top