Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2019 9:18:31 PM EDT
Republicans came back to deal with "budget" bills and today they passed drivers licenses for illegal aliens. In case you were thinking, "hey, didn't we vote on that just a few years ago?" Yes, we did. It was 66% AGAINST drivers licenses. Thirty five out of thirty six counties said NO. The legislature doesn't care.
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#1]
This state needs an enema
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 2:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This state needs an enema
View Quote
It might get one after this shit.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 4:07:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I just watched a few minutes of the presidential democrat debate tonight and I think 3 of the candidates were speaking Mexican. I wasn't really watching, just had the TV on, then I see them speaking spanish and I'm like "wtf? This is AMERICA!"
What other country would let one party use non-residents to win the election? Would you hear the presidential candidate of France asking American tourists to vote while they are there? F no!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top