Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2018 6:46:10 PM EDT
Description: This class is designed to help shooters develop a balance between speed and accuracy appropriate to the difficulty of the target. Students will shoot a series of challenging drills and courses of fire with tight time and accuracy standards. This will be a challenging but rewarding class.

Registration & Info Link

Tuition: $125 (plus range fee)
Round Count: 300
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#1]
First thing in I don't know how long that actually has my interest on this site.
Wife and I were just discussing taking a class last night.  This might fit the bill.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 3:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
There is one spot open at this time.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump.  One spot remaining.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#5]
How is someone who’s not even a team member allowed to post adds for their class?
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 11:55:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How is someone who's not even a team member allowed to post adds for their class?
View Quote
Because the site didn't make that a requirement for someone to be registered with the site as an instructor, and allows registered instructors to advertise classes in their hometown forum and the training forum.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 9:28:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Because the site didn't make that a requirement for someone to be registered with the site as an instructor, and allows registered instructors to advertise classes in their hometown forum and the training forum.
View Quote
So I’m a registered PADI instructor, I can solicit for students in HTF if I register with Admin?
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 12:30:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So I'm a registered PADILLA instructor, I can solicit for students in HTF if I register with Admin?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm a registered PADILLA instructor, I can solicit for students in HTF if I register with Admin?
I don't know which types of instructor certifications they accept to be considered a firearm instructor by the site, other than NRA and LEO, I'm assuming someone with instructor credentials from Gunsite, Tom Givens, or other known entities would also qualify.  But anyone with the little pistol icon under their user name has submitted their credentials to get it.  JLW happens to be the Chief Deputy for a local county sheriff's office, in case you aren't aware.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
If only the admin had posted a sticky at the top of this section with information answering both of your questions:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Please-read-before-posting-/35-560174/
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I have been watching the weather forecast closely for this coming weekend.  Mid-30s and rainy was the initial forecast.  While that didn't seem ideal, GDOT just put out word that they are beginning brine operations on Saturday along I-85 and continuing all day on Sunday.
That means GDOT is expecting it to be bad on Sunday as normal traffic flow would blow the brine off of the roads.

Reluctantly, I am making the decision to go ahead and cancel the class now.  I'm issuing full refunds to everyone.

Please keep an eye on the Facebook and Eventbrite pages.  I schedule another course as soon as possible.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If only the admin had posted a sticky at the top of this section with information answering both of your questions:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Please-read-before-posting-/35-560174/
View Quote
If only it specified firearms instruction.  Whatever. Have fun making money in your class and not even kicking in $20 a year to support the site.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 10:47:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If only it specified firearms instruction.  Whatever. Have fun making money in your class and not even kicking in $20 a year to support the site.
View Quote
It contains instructions as to how to get cleared to post classes.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 10:54:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not to nit pick but you don’t even list what State you’re in. Why the hell do you care what’s in the GA HTF?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top