Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2021 9:32:08 AM EDT
Deleted
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We are heading up there in approximately six weeks.
my wife and sister-in-law plan a whole day of shopping, so my brother and I would like to go shoot that day.
Mainly looking for rifle with a minimum distance of 200 yards, preferably something out to at least 600 yards
View Quote

There are no public ranges that meet that criteria within several hours that have that.

ORSA in Oak Ridge has that, but it is a private range and about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away depending on traffic. The public can only shoot there on match days, Highpower mainly.

In east TN most of the ranges out there are private, not all, but most.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Deleted
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Bud’s Gun Shop has an indoor range.  That’s about the only option close by.

Good news is that between Bud’s, Smokey Mountain Knife Works, Smokey Mountain Guns & Ammo, Bass Pro, and J Floyd’s, there’s plenty in the area to keep a couple guys busy while the wives outlet shop
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 5:19:05 AM EDT
[#4]
xx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top