Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2022 12:43:35 PM EDT
I’m the match director to the Defiance anTi Social NRL Hunter Match. The match is May 13-15. It’s located just outside of Belt, MT. Defiance Machine is the title sponsor and we have lots of other great sponsors on board. The NRL Hunter series is a great way to test your skill set in medium to long range buying scenarios. Just figured I’d put it out there for the Montana guys and gals. Let me know if you have any questions. The link to match info and registration is:
https://nrlhunter.org/matches-2022/22-08/
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks awesome. Unfortunately I am not set up for that!
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 5:37:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks interesting.  I'm not setup for it but I live in Belt and will be attending to watch.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I know exactly where that's at,I drove by there last year and saw all the cars parked and and the banners. Would love to attend but life has other priorities at that time of year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top