Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2018 1:03:18 PM EDT
Hey guys, I’m headed up to your fine state later this week to place some permanent deer blinds on my parents farm.  I’d rather not haul them from Texas.  Are there any stores around hays that have a good selection?
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 10:33:07 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.triplecreekoutfitters.com/kantex-blinds.html

I have not used any of theirs but they looked pretty good when we drove by the place to go to a job site

I just built my own.  Attachment Attached File
after a few years and hail storms the ply is a lil ragged, so its back home for a refit for this year, aluminum wrap on all the corners and window openings,  insulated vinyl siding, mounted on its own trailer with a deck  Etc.  It is already fully insulated, but a bit more wont hurt....wife loves it, oh its heated too
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 12:38:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m seriously jealous.  Can you make me one by Friday?  Great setup, thanks for the response.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 6:49:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm seriously jealous.  Can you make me one by Friday?  Great setup, thanks for the response.
View Quote
LOL, I think by the time I am all done with it I will have about 40 hours in it total and at least 1500 probably more like 2K in it .  No problem!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top