Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2018 1:11:57 PM EDT
Thats right, on the 29th December the Westland show is back.

But its not the same as it was before, its in the Sears building, which has clean working bathrooms, good heating and cooling, better parking lot and wide well lit aisles!

C&E have been working on this for some time, and now they are bringing it back to its new permanent home (and due to the aircon they intend to even have a summer show!).
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 8:52:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Schweet!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 5:35:09 AM EDT
[#2]
wooho.. now if we could bring back the 1990's and the Franklin county fair grounds shows, that would be fantastic

On a side note.. who has the guns and ammo signs up at the Westland mall?  wanted to stop and see but did not have time..
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a brick/mortar just off Georgesville.

Can't remember name, sorry.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 11:11:55 AM EDT
[#4]
did this show get nixed?  its not listed on C&E web site...
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
did this show get nixed?  its not listed on C&E web site...
View Quote
I looked also. They are only showing the Fairgrounds in December and March
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ve not been notified of any venue change
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]
It was a both siuation from what I got from it.

Early Dec, State Fairgrounds.

Late Dec, Sears Westland building.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Was told that that there was going to be a show but Sears filed for bankruptcy protection on that property and the property owner had to cancel that date due to legal issues. While I like the State Fairgrounds venue, it looks like C&E is having issues booking dates (another show during deer gun season.....really?). I can not believe with all the vacant commercial properties in Columbus that they cannot find a different venue with decent facilities.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was told that that there was going to be a show but Sears filed for bankruptcy protection on that property and the property owner had to cancel that date due to legal issues. While I like the State Fairgrounds venue, it looks like C&E is having issues booking dates (another show during deer gun season.....really?). I can not believe with all the vacant commercial properties in Columbus that they cannot find a different venue with decent facilities.
View Quote
The only thing I dislike about the fair grounds shows is the 5 bucks to park...
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Delaware County Fairgrounds?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top