Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2022 5:21:15 PM EDT
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2022-10-14/kevin-de-leon-city-council-racist-recording

The chorus of calls for De Leon's resignation include his City Council colleagues, Mayor Eric Garcetti, President Biden and some of his oldest friends. His allies, many of whom requested anonymity in order to speak candidly, expressed deep disappointment that De Le n did not stop the racist discourse and that he described Councilmember Mike Bonin, a political foe, as using his adopted Black son as a prop akin to a designer handbag.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#1]
His mouth can disperse 30 n-words in half a second
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm trying to find the whole uncut audio but it seems I've only been able to find snips from la times.
Can't find the original reddit source either.

I'd love something without commentary from news, and without having to give them a single click in ad revenue.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Democrats are real tribalistic.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Anti-Gun Senator Kevin De Leon Makes a Fool of Himself
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, they've had to deploy social workers to the L.A. City Hall to deal with protesters shuttting down the city business.

Nope, cops, and pretty sure this time nobodies smiling and kneeling or that crap.  Wonder why?  Maybe it's the pols worried about being on the receiving end of the rocks and bottles this time?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top