Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2021 2:42:43 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience buying from Daytona Tactical?

They have something on their site I need but I’m not familiar with them.

ETA- never mind I think I found some reviews.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I know you said never mind, but might be helpful for others. Have done two transactions in 2021, both were OK.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Did a couple transactions with them 4 years ago.  One when we were visiting Daytona and one mail order.  Everything was good.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys for the replies... seems their reviews are all over the place.

Their web site has some interesting shipping information, makes me think they don't actually have items in stock and on hand.

They have what's listed as a DPMS LR-308 upper... it's represented as a FACTORY DPMS item as far as I can tell and I'm wanting one.

Hate to order then wait, wait, wait, and wait some more just to find they actually don't have it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#4]
CDNN was the main seller of DPMS items after the bankruptcy, still occasionally advertising factory DPMS uppers and lowers and parts. I would definitely call Daytona Tactical and try to get an answer that is comfortable.

Palmetto State Armory appears to have bought the DPMS name and machinery and is supposedly going to start manufacturing something.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CDNN was the main seller of DPMS items after the bankruptcy, still occasionally advertising factory DPMS uppers and lowers and parts. I would definitely call Daytona Tactical and try to get an answer that is comfortable.

Palmetto State Armory appears to have bought the DPMS name and machinery and is supposedly going to start manufacturing something.
View Quote

I know... I picked up one of the 20" bead-blasted SS barrels and it shoots fantastic.

I already e-mailed them... no response, which fits some of their bad feedback.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top