Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2021 9:03:22 PM EDT
Sounds like last year's rumors are getting firmed up.

Here is the LINKY

Yeah.  I know.  Ignore the fact that it's MSN.  

Disclaimer:  This is not an endorsement of any candidate or political party.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 6:40:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Low Energy Dave.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Scumbag #1 vs Scumbag #2. Lol.
View Quote

yay.  i'm so excited.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Is that really the best we can do?
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:01:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

itsfunnybecauseitstrue.gif
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 12:24:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Show me how one of these RINO's actually give a damn about America...their intentions are, in a way, more vile than that of the leftists. At least we know where we stand with the leftists (speaking dumbo for the fudds).
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 8:33:58 AM EDT
[#7]
The GA Republican part really is quite pathetic. Kemp showed potential in 2018 when he ran (full of empty promises like most politicians when they campaign) but he turned out to be a dud. If the best they can do is Perdue, I fear for the future of this state.

Why can't we get someone like DeSantis in GA?
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I feel the same way about Herschel Walker
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I feel the same way about Herschel Walker
View Quote
Same, the more I hear about him on the back end, the more I dislike him.

Link Posted: 11/5/2021 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The only thing I like about Herschel Walker is that he's not a politician and he's worked for everything he's ever had. I have no idea what he'd be like in office but anything that is a thumb in the eye of the political class is good by me.
View Quote
That I can agree with completely...part of the reason I liked Trump. He was not part of the establishment. Herschel isn't either, but with the accusations and his own admission of mental issues I'm sure the Dems would tear him down hard and fast - hell other RINO's would too - 100% guaranteed.
I honestly don't see how Georgia survives what's coming without something really dramatic happens. Who knows, maybe Herschel is that change. I just can't see him getting elected...
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The GA Republican part really is quite pathetic. Kemp showed potential in 2018 when he ran (full of empty promises like most politicians when they campaign) but he turned out to be a dud. If the best they can do is Perdue, I fear for the future of this state.

Why can't we get someone like DeSantis in GA?
View Quote

I see that writing on the wall.  As soon as I can, I will be moving far, far from GA.  (Still have about 17 years to go though.  )
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The only thing I like about Herschel Walker is that he's not a politician and he's worked for everything he's ever had. I have no idea what he'd be like in office but anything that is a thumb in the eye of the political class is good by me.
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Why sew division in the party? Build the strongest candidate candidate to beat Abrams.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why sew division in the party? Build the strongest candidate candidate to beat Abrams.
View Quote

The numbers simply aren't there. The only way for a Republican candidate to win in the Metro areas is for them to appeal to the minorities, moderates, independents, and educated white female urbanites. If such a candidate existed, the rural Republicans wouldn't support them.

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd rather give someone new a chance (Walker) than recycle a RINO dud like David Perdue.
Still not much of a choice is it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The numbers simply aren't there. The only way for a Republican candidate to win in the Metro areas is for them to appeal to the minorities, moderates, independents, and educated white female urbanites. If such a candidate existed, the rural Republicans wouldn't support them.

View Quote

Recent Virginia election results seem to challenge that notion. If all the "red" voters in rural Georgia will vote, it adds up. It comes down one one R candidate and one D candidate - sometimes got to make the least worst choice. Need better "R" candidates in Primary to choose from. I would hate to be in position to see Kemp as "R" governor candidate again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top