Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2019 8:10:01 AM EDT
What you smoes doing this weekend?  I'm putting side rails on my MC trailer and riding my MC to Tupelo for some reason or other. Maybe Academy. Maybe Lowe's. Maybe just get a beer somewhere.

Maybe buy some corn and put my feeder out. I'll have to take the pickup for that.  A bag of corn doesn't ride that well on a bike.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 8:40:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a whole lot going on other than work.

Anyone see the reports about actual full-auto M4's being used in that Madison shooting ?
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a whole lot going on other than work.

Anyone see the reports about actual full-auto M4's being used in that Madison shooting ?
View Quote
  Nah. I quit watching the news. Its bad for my blood pressure. So, if it was an M4, it was pretty much an illegal untaxed weapon. M4s did not exist in 86 so it was either stolen from the mil or a LE agency. Slim chance it could be a dealer sample but I doubt it.

Or >GASP< it could have been a evil bump stock.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 9:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Work, kids, school stuff,  and watching the Democratic debates-the latter is very fascinating.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 2:39:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Work, kids, school stuff,  and watching the Democratic debates-the latter is very fascinating.
View Quote
  Ain't nobody got no time for that. I just smack myself between the eyes with a ball peen hammer and then feel really stupid for doing it. Same effect, less time.
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 1:49:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got back in town. What about full auto in Jackson? I'm to far north to get that news
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just got back in town. What about full auto in Jackson? I'm to far north to get that news
View Quote
https://www.wapt.com/article/da-egbert-used-fully-automatic-guns-to-wound-madison-county-deputies/29005800

I doubted that they were truly full auto when I heard it, but it's true No idea if they were converted, stolen, or transferable.
Link Posted: 9/25/2019 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Trying to stay cool. Not easy, putting on classes in this heat. Last two Saturday’s been tough on the range.
Behind on repairs in shop, waiting on customers.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 11:57:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ain't nobody got no time for that. I just smack myself between the eyes with a ball peen hammer and then feel really stupid for doing it. Same effect, less time.
View Quote
HA!
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#9]
If a thread is posted and there is nobody around to read it, is it still counted as a post?

Link Posted: 10/21/2019 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Fugitive is just bitching again.  

Sorry, I’ve been busy with site visits, buying cars (and paying MS tag prices) and taking care of wiener dogs.
Link Posted: 10/22/2019 12:13:50 PM EDT
[#11]
You guys are missing all the fun on the Jackson metro area with the work on the highway and the zoo getting closed.
Link Posted: 10/22/2019 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You guys are missing all the fun on the Jackson metro area with the work on the highway and the zoo getting closed.
View Quote
I don’t know about missing fun.  Hell, I walked into work yesterday to the sound of tornado sirens.  Sure enough, we had an EF1 off American Way.  I bet thug life scattered like ants while things twirled through the air.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2019 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don’t know about missing fun.  Hell, I walked into work yesterday to the sound of tornado sirens.  Sure enough, we had an EF1 off American Way.  I bet thug life scattered like ants while things twirled through the air.  
View Quote
Better watch your hamburgers.

The Tornado Took My Hamburger, Fries, and Drink! (Original Video)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top