Posted: 3/23/2021 1:28:00 AM EDT
It licked the lens of my trailcam.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 4:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh deer, he was horny.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had strings of pictures where deer would walk past that camera, then back up a little to take a look at it before continuing on, or approach it cautiously, moving around to look at it from various angles, but that is the first one that actually messed with the camera.

Still haven't gotten anything other than pictures of deer with that camera, even after moving it a little lower on the tree, while the camera on my porch gets pictures of a variety of animals (and an occasional deer).  I guess I need to get the manual out and see if there's a setting for the sensitivity of the motion sensor (allowing it to only be triggered by larger animals).

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top