User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2018 11:00:00 AM EDT
Link to another thread on here...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2172738/?page=1
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't say I blame him.

btw, in the coming weeks, I may need your help on a short road trip if you have time.  About 1.5 hours from Farmington.  Looking at buying a new race car, that's not yet a race car.  Food after the job is done, is of course, on me.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't say I blame him.

btw, in the coming weeks, I may need your help on a short road trip if you have time.  About 1.5 hours from Farmington.  Looking at buying a new race car, that's not yet a race car.  Food after the job is done, is of course, on me.
View Quote
Yea, just let me know...  
I think I have a shoot on the 19th...
I can verify later.

You still have my #?
If not I can send it too ya...
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I've got it.  The guy said he wouldn't be in town until between the 17th and 22nd of this month.  If anything, I'll go down and give him $500 to hold it if I like it, and get a receipt, then we can go back when you have time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top