Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2021 3:00:44 PM EDT
This town will probably be in the news. Had a two day stand off ended with the house burned dn on him. They said he shot bout 300+ rounds at pd n swat teams from LG, coweta and Fulton. The Sgt giving updates said he set off his own home made tannerite bombs. His kids n wife was able to get out safe.

So que fake news n we shall see what went dn.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This town will probably be in the news. Had a two day stand off ended with the house burned dn on him. They said he shot bout 300+ rounds at pd n swat teams from LG, coweta and Fulton. The Sgt giving updates said he set off his own home made tannerite bombs. His kids n wife was able to get out safe.

So que fake news n we shall see what went dn.
View Quote

Seems like Fulton county is a long way from La Grange.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Seems like Fulton county is a long way from La Grange.
View Quote

I would have thought so. But they was their.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I would have thought so. But they was their.
View Quote

Oh, I believe you.  Just thought GSP SWAT, with the other teams, would have been enough.  Now I’m seeing on WSBTV that he fired over 300 rounds at the police and blew up some tannerite.  Don’t know if I heard that last part correctly.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
LGPD press release

**PRESS RELEASE**

On November 15, at approximately 1250 hours, Officers responded to 118 Sunny Point Circle in reference to conducting a welfare check on two 8-year-old children who were possibly inside the residence with a subject, later identified as Brian Jessee, threatening to commit suicide. That matter was resolved when the children were safely removed from the residence.

On November 16, 2021, the LaGrange Police Department initiated commitment proceedings for a mental health evaluation for Jessee and received a court order. Before the order could be served, credible information was received that led LaGrange Police to obtain arrest warrants for six counts of felony Terroristic Threats, one county of Cruelty to a Child in Second Degree and one count of felony Obstruction. Based on additional verified information that Jessee had multiple firearms and explosives inside the residence, at approximately 1500 hours, the LaGrange Police Department began evacuating residents from the area.

While evacuating the neighborhood, Jessee was observed in the 100 block of Sunny Point Circle with an AR-15. Jessee fired rounds from that rifle putting officers and residents in imminent danger. Incident Command and a perimeter was immediately established and additional public safety resources were deployed, including assistance from the Troup County Sheriff’s Office, Coweta County Sheriff’s Office, Fulton County Sheriff’s Office, Newnan Police Department, Peachtree City Police Department and the Georgia Bureau of Investigations Explosives Division. Over the next several hours officers made multiple attempts to contact Jessee in order to safely resolve the incident which were met with additional gunfire. Jessee retreated into his residence where he remained barricaded.

Officers attempted to make entry into the residence with use of an armored vehicle but were met with gunfire for several hours. Officers deployed CS gas and smoke in an effort to minimize the risk of danger to Jessee and the officers as they were attempting to take Jessee into custody.

At approximately 0735 hours, officers saw fire inside the garage of the residence. The LaGrange Fire Department was on standby near the location but the residence was quickly fully engulfed in flames. Once the fire was extinguished, the GBI did locate one set of human remains within the residence. Those remains will be sent off for a formal autopsy for purposes of positive identification and the official cause of death. This will continue to be an ongoing investigation conducted by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Anyone with information about this incident can contact the LaGrange Police Department.

For additional information, please contact:
Lieutenant Cavender 706-883-2630
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Oh, I believe you.  Just thought GSP SWAT, with the other teams, would have been enough.  Now I’m seeing on WSBTV that he fired over 300 rounds at the police and blew up some tannerite.  Don’t know if I heard that last part correctly.
View Quote

Yes that's what they are estimating.
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 7:17:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Guy sounds like a nut job

Glad none of the good guys were hurt
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 1:10:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Wild

He had some binary triggers.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 4:52:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Isn't this the place Remington Arms is moving to?
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Isn't this the place Remington Arms is moving to?
View Quote

Yes it is!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top