Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#1]
The bird in Howe and in Denison at TMC are same aircraft.  Just has fuel/hangar at the place in Howe.  
View Quote

red, white, and blue aircraft in Howe, I have seen a yellow/black EC30 or a similar bird sitting on the pad at TMS.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
There’s a EC 135 that color/type that does pedi/neonate stuff out of Dallas that would pick up out of TMC and other places in the area.  There was an EC130 in Idabel and would bring patients this way, but they switched to a 407.  There’s also an EC 130 in Ardmore.  The red, white, and blue bird is based at TMC with a hangar at Howe.  

I’m not trying to be argumentative, but I work in the industry and know who is where all around DFW.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:32:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There’s a EC 135 that color/type that does pedi/neonate stuff out of Dallas that would pick up out of TMC and other places in the area.  There was an EC130 in Idabel and would bring patients this way, but they switched to a 407.  There’s also an EC 130 in Ardmore.  The red, white, and blue bird is based at TMC with a hangar at Howe.  

I’m not trying to be argumentative, but I work in the industry and know who is where all around DFW.
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@mPisi any intel about this weekend in the Addison area? I'm thinking about the influx of arfcommers into the area Saturday evening.
View Quote

Only thing so far this weekend is at Dallas City Hall.  I will be in Addison  My wife will kick some ass if someone interferes with her Fogo.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 11:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Reminder for Sunday.  Nothing else AFAIK.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Good to see!  I was wondering if we would see anything on South Africa too.  But the above looks to be a good prospect for a commie response, like the Israeli demonstration attracted the Palestinian protestors recently.

Commie channels have been pretty quiet on Cuba
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Hmm might stop by that one
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Forgot to post this yesterday in opposition research:
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Man the fort while I'm in Addison.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Probably gas leak
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Probably gas leak
View Quote

The thread in GD about this has a link to Fox 4 - fire Marshall said it may be intentional, but did not elaborate.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Can't see the video.  Seeing the chief roll so easily made me think the car dash cam or body cam might be pretty ugly...  But there's also the "you can't arrest me, I'm at home" from the old days or the Zeroth Amendment from the past few years.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:56:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Can't see the video.  Seeing the chief roll so easily made me think the car dash cam or body cam might be pretty ugly...  But there's also the "you can't arrest me, I'm at home" from the old days or the Zeroth Amendment from the past few years.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Large group of people being loud, etc. I’m sure there is plenty of BS to go on both sides.  Reminds me of what I would occasionally see in poorer areas whenever there was an incident involving the police.  A lot of bystanders getting some free entertainment with some yelling at/heckling of/antagonizing of various participants.

It will be interesting to see police video (if any is released) leading up to the bystander cell phone video shared in the facebook post.  I don’t care to watch the full 30+ minute bystander so who knows what I missed.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Following this.

If we're allowed to drive through a neighborhood at 55mph (30 mph speed limit) and expect not to be stopped or ticketed, I'm fucking in! My grandma died 3 weeks ago, I'm just trying to get home.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lee Merritt deleted his old Twitter account and restarted as https://twitter.com/MerrittForTexas as part of his run for State AG.  He will ride Marvin Scott III as far as it goes.

State bois up again tonight, would love to know the reasoning behind their paths.  Lots of Careflite heading out to Sherman area (somewhere up there or maybe north of Paris), two from Dallas area and one from Tulsa down that way.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/4444_png-2013003.JPG
View Quote

So what's the perk of running a failed state campaign in Texas?

Parts of Houston, Dallas and maybe Austin would vote for this guy, but by large he's going to get recognized as a racial ambulance chaser.

There was another guy a couple of years back running against Sid Miller, when it got right down to it, he ran a very weak campaign, almost like he didn't care if he lost. In my book you don't run unless you think you can win, or do people just shove money in your bank account and we'll use that money to float around and be a talking head on TV?

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Parts of Houston, Dallas and maybe Austin would vote for this guy, but by large he's going to get recognized as a racial ambulance chaser.

There was another guy a couple of years back running against Sid Miller, when it got right down to it, he ran a very weak campaign, almost like he didn't care if he lost. In my book you don't run unless you think you can win, or do people just shove money in your bank account and we'll use that money to float around and be a talking head on TV?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lee Merritt deleted his old Twitter account and restarted as https://twitter.com/MerrittForTexas as part of his run for State AG.  He will ride Marvin Scott III as far as it goes.

State bois up again tonight, would love to know the reasoning behind their paths.  Lots of Careflite heading out to Sherman area (somewhere up there or maybe north of Paris), two from Dallas area and one from Tulsa down that way.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/4444_png-2013003.JPG

i sure hope so. the left is going to canvass votes and stuff ballots and hype the shit out of this guy for their low iq trendy youngsters. i hope our side takes the time to really emphasize his history of asshattery (especially the roadblock in Plano a few months ago) and highlight how that dickhead isnt even from here.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Anything hopping this weekend?

Iranians this Saturday 6:30 PM at JFK Plaza, downtown Dallas
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#21]
I can't find anything official about what's going on in Ennis tonight, but something is shaking. If you're out that way, just be aware.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Last night on 75.  We need higher video standards in Dallas.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Not really riot news but I thought it might be funny

I Shot Marvin in the Face - Pulp Fiction (11/12) Movie CLIP (1994) HD
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Today the DPD via Chief Garcia officially apologized to Santos Martinez's family.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Tomorrow, SRA continuing public service
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Next weekend
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:05:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

West side of 75, Meadow and 75.

Guess it's a place to avoid.

mm
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Today the DPD via Chief Garcia officially apologized to Santos Martinez's family.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/E7BpuSuWQAkvZs0_jpg-2026648.JPG
View Quote

The photo of this 12 year old makes it look like he has a Billy Dee Williams quality mustache!

And gotta love the commie clenched fist over the city in the other flyer, with the lure of Free Sandwiches!
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The photo of this 12 year old makes it look like he has a Billy Dee Williams quality mustache!

And gotta love the commie clenched fist over the city in the other flyer, with the lure of Free Sandwiches!
View Quote

12 was a purposeful fraud beneficial mistake, most accounts have him as 15.  But yes.

DPD Helo is up, does look like a vehicular pursuit, or just the usual evening shenanigans.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#30]
ALERT ALERT
FURRY ARMY INCOMING

Saved this since any type of gathering image gets my attention, but apparently this is just a church.  Not a furry army. or orgy.  Video at link.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/TransformationPrayerCenter?src=hashtag_click
Attachment Attached File

(yes, kinda bored today)
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

mm
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

mm

I was on the east side of that intersection during the day last week. Looking at the rubber marks on the bricks in the center and through the intersection and around the support columns in the center of the overpass I would guess that is donut and drifting central after dark.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I did like the "Yeah, we're taking donations, and then we'll give them out... later"
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Forney/Kaufman County warning from @m24shooter :  https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/-/8-656163/?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I was on the east side of that intersection during the day last week. Looking at the rubber marks on the bricks in the center and through the intersection and around the support columns in the center of the overpass I would guess that is donut and drifting central after dark.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

mm

Sounded like guns shots at the end of the vid.....
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Kaufman Sunday 4pm
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Still trying to beat the drum
D Magazine Article on Deaths at CoCo Jail
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/E7BpuSuWQAkvZs0_jpg-2026648.JPG

It's never discussed on the news but Santos mother was in prison serving a sentence for murdering her husband when Santos was shot by a Dallas Police Officer.

On the news I often see people apologizing for the murder and denouncing murder. Well, his mother is a murderer too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Nothing visible on the horizon...  everyone either watching Olympics or back to fighting about covid.

Some great memes out there if you haven't been watching the dank memes thread.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Long time out, October 15.
"Don't Work, Get Stufs"

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:43:30 PM EDT
[#43]
A repost from FB in case anyone gets froggy in McKinney.

We have a world record holder on our McKinney Police Department!
Congrats to McKinney Police Officer Lindsey Paul, a member of the McKinney Police Mounted Patrol Unit, who recently took part in an Extreme Long Range shooting competition, and as she explains,
“In most competitions we engage steel targets at distances from 1500-4000 yds. Last week I was competing at the NRA Whittington Center and in one of the matches every competitor was able to make a cold bore world record attempt. On Friday I set a new cold bore world record by having three impacts on the first target of the day at a distance of 2464 yds (1.4 miles) Earlier this year I had my furthest impact in competition at 3155 yds (1.79 miles).”
And for those of you curious as to what she used, she adds, “The rifle I shoot is a .375 Cheytac built by Alamo Precision Rifles in North Richland Hills.”
When she is not competing in rifle shooting competitions, Officer Paul can usually be found riding Cruiser, on patrol in various parts of McKinney.
Thanks Frederick Frazier for the note about a good McKinney police officer - Lindsey Paul! 8/10/20
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:21:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A repost from FB in case anyone gets froggy in McKinney.

We have a world record holder on our McKinney Police Department!
Congrats to McKinney Police Officer Lindsey Paul, a member of the McKinney Police Mounted Patrol Unit, who recently took part in an Extreme Long Range shooting competition, and as she explains,
“In most competitions we engage steel targets at distances from 1500-4000 yds. Last week I was competing at the NRA Whittington Center and in one of the matches every competitor was able to make a cold bore world record attempt. On Friday I set a new cold bore world record by having three impacts on the first target of the day at a distance of 2464 yds (1.4 miles) Earlier this year I had my furthest impact in competition at 3155 yds (1.79 miles).”
And for those of you curious as to what she used, she adds, “The rifle I shoot is a .375 Cheytac built by Alamo Precision Rifles in North Richland Hills.”
When she is not competing in rifle shooting competitions, Officer Paul can usually be found riding Cruiser, on patrol in various parts of McKinney.
Thanks Frederick Frazier for the note about a good McKinney police officer - Lindsey Paul! 8/10/20
View Quote

What kind of scope was she using to see a target at 2 miles
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#45]
P-Money goin' free cause The Man lost all the paper. RIP Big Youngster. I see this as a bad trend going forward with hundreds of violent criminals being released on the streets because the City of Dallas can't keep their house in order.

Dallas County starts to release jail inmates after the City of Dallas loses evidence in database disaster.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2021/08/13/dallas-murder-suspect-to-be-released-from-jail-while-city-determines-if-it-lost-evidence/

"Pitts is accused of fatally shooting Shun Handy, who went by “Big Youngster,” during an argument January 28, 2019, at Han Gil Hotel, a northwest Dallas hotel that has since been shut down after federal authorities raided the place and indicted 10 people, including the owner, on drug charges. The hotel had long been known to law enforcement officers as a hub for drugs, sex trafficking, murder and overdoses.

An email exchange between Stiffler and lead detective Scott Sayers early Thursday, before jurors would have arrived for jury duty, shows the prosecutor asked whether the Pitts case was impacted.

Scott Sayers responded by saying he had no way of knowing what data was lost until the department completes its audit and the timeline is uncertain. It’s possible no evidence was lost because Sayers said he uploaded everything he had on the case to a shared system with prosecutors long before the loss of data. But the detective and prosecutor would have to compare evidence logs to be sure, he said.

Stiffler included the emails in a motion seeking the judge’s permission to delay the case.

District Attorney John Creuzot told defense attorneys in a memo on Wednesday that his office only learned of the date loss on Friday after prosecutors asked why pending cases were missing files.

Creuzot said in his memo Wednesday that 22 terabytes of data were initially deleted by the city between March 31 and April 5, and that all except eight terabytes had been recovered."
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 11:32:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Sorry I missed the news on this, haven't been following 100% since it's been quiet.  Pics in thread.
3-year anniversary rally to remember Diamond Ross, another death in custody.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Attachment Attached File

Anti Clay Jenkins march.

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Mask vs anti-mask protests at the Carroll ISD admin building this evening with the 5 pm start board meeting.  News helicopter circling, drama llamas all over Twitter.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:58:08 PM EDT
[#49]

I appreciate the sentiment but that does not sound like a good staging area, and marches through a residential area.  
Unless Clay Jenkins lives on that street, and then I would think it has potential.
Not sure if being in HP is a pro or con from a police standpoint.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 3:29:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Ok Boys IT'S OUR TURN.

We need to organize a huge protest against this administration.

Other than here I don't have a social media reach.
How do we get this to happen?
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top