BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:50:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Went by again tonight, they were good and didn't leave any mess behind.

One picture via twitter: https://twitter.com/ft_dallas/status/1400970794256191491
Note no crowd pictures, because it was pretty small.  50ish I think based on my observation, maybe 75.

Note pretty professional main signs, 3 of them.  Sticking to the message, a central core somewhere setting things up and then letting the normies join in and do their own rougher signs.  
Good clean message protest, not action, knowing that much disruption at rush hour is probably a net negative to the actual people involved.  Young ladies and kids up front, Arafat or Kill-the-Juice types in the back.  Good location to get people's attention thinking it will be against Raytheon, when it is really directed at the public on the frontage road.  But also bad since could not engage with public except for an instant.  Basically made to feel good about the movement, get people involved in simple things, but a step up by attacking an exterior thing, rather than pro-their-tribe.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, it is. One of the best Delmonico Steaks I have ever had and they pour a mean drink.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Decent number of folks arriving, parking in the Shire parking lot.  The restaurant Texas (or someone) has a random joe stationed in the front parking aisle asking you to park elsewhere if you're with the protest.  Go visit Texas though, great restaurant!

Yes, it is. One of the best Delmonico Steaks I have ever had and they pour a mean drink.
Dammit! I've driven past there often and wondered about it. Just looked at their menu.

Soon.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dammit! I've driven past there often and wondered about it. Just looked at their menu.
Soon.
View Quote

Bang Bang Shrimp appetizers
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#5]
More pics from yesterday up at https://twitter.com/ft_dallas
Including video of 3 people dancing within the small crowd "Everybody now!"

Meanwhile today:
1014 Main Street is Belo Garden just below the big green building (that isn't always green now)
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Not much happening on the Marvin Scott III front, so they are pushing related stories like this where CoCoCoCo does silly things: https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/did-the-collin-county-commissioners-court-silence-critic-joshua-murray-for-speaking-out-12027035
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not much happening on the Marvin Scott III front, so they are pushing related stories like this where CoCoCoCo does silly things: https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/did-the-collin-county-commissioners-court-silence-critic-joshua-murray-for-speaking-out-12027035
View Quote

What the Observer reports on and what really happened are usually two different things.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Just a bump to say I haven't heard of anything for this weekend yet.  Post up if you hear any news.

Still seeking info on the "Fort Worth Formation" on Saturday July 3.  

CPAC in Dallas on July 7-11, will be protests against it in some form.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:31:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Dallas Police, FBI, ATF, Target Violent Criminals in Huge Operation Near Fair Park

Coincidentally or not, the DPS and DPD helos were up tonight, DPS around Town East Mall a few hours ago, DPD around Fair Park right now.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dallas Police, FBI, ATF, Target Violent Criminals in Huge Operation Near Fair Park

Coincidentally or not, the DPS and DPD helos were up tonight, DPS around Town East Mall a few hours ago, DPD around Fair Park right now.
View Quote

Is adsbexchange.com working for you today? I can't get in.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I can't find anything, they're still swooning over Beto in Denton.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Saturday, June 19 will have celebrations of Juneteenth, which luckily didn't make the jump to national holiday.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2021/06/10/dallas-will-have-its-first-juneteeeth-march-this-year-thanks-to-these-local-organizers/
Elite News and the Blair Foundation are hosting the Juneteenth Celebration, March and Festival on June 19. The 3.2 mile-long march will begin at 10 a.m. at William Blair Jr. Park and end at Fair Park, where the festival will begin.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Additional events:
https://www.nbcdfw.com/about-nbc-5/community/juneteenth-events-in-north-texas-2021/2654196/

The Warehouse, 1125 E. Berry Street, Fort Worth

Fred Moore Park, 501 S. Bradshaw Street, Denton

Jackie Townsell Bear Creek Heritage Museum, 3925 Jackson Street, Irving

Legacy Park Pavilion (at River Legacy Park), 701 NW Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington
View Quote

Not at that link but I know there is one in Mansfield also.
https://www.visitmansfieldtexas.com/event/312/juneteenth-celebration

Mansfield Center for the Performing Arts
1110 W. Debbie Lane
View Quote

Additional locations listed here
https://www.eventbrite.com/d/tx--dallas/juneteenth/

Grimes Park, DeSoto

Music City Mall, Lewisville

Olde City Park, Wylie
View Quote

Bunch of others.  Check out the links.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:29:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Ther is usually a gathering in Sherman over the years but it is generally peaceful.  Generally.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:48:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
More pics from yesterday up at https://twitter.com/ft_dallas
Including video of 3 people dancing within the small crowd "Everybody now!"

Meanwhile today:
1014 Main Street is Belo Garden just below the big green building (that isn't always green now)
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/E3I0jNaXMAE9SKc_jpg-1968221.JPG
View Quote

Palestinian flag for gay pride?  I think these people are really confused on who supports who.  This is in part of the word where they will kill a person they accuse of being gay.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:11:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Nothing new on the radar this weekend.
Good to see so many people coming out to celebrate:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 10:05:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Lefties are worried about government power too
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Getting some traction on twitter thanks to the video of awesome beat-down by the shopkeepers.  

Link Posted: 6/18/2021 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Getting some traction on twitter thanks to the video of awesome beat-down by the shopkeepers.  

View Quote

where in Dallas?
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#20]
I heard on Chris Salcedo's (820am) show that there is going to be a march on 6/22 protesting critical race theory being taught in Ft. Worth schools.

Will a counter protest be planned?
Could get sporty, parents are reaching a limit when it comes to their kids.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:40:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Historically, Lefties have demonstrated an ability to do a counterprotest on short notice in places like Wichita Falls.  As a political prize, Fort Worth is a way bigger prize as it is the largest Texas city that still has local GOP control.

I’d presume counterprotest.  Good news is Fort Worth isn’t a bunch of pussies.  Bad news is the response they’ll deliver is probably not anything anybody here would find acceptable, so plan to take care of yourself.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

where in Dallas?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

where in Dallas?

I haven't been able to find out, but from the looks of the store, it's somewhere deep in the hood.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 11:07:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I heard on Chris Salcedo's (820am) show that there is going to be a march on 6/22 protesting critical race theory being taught in Ft. Worth schools.

View Quote

Hopeful to hear this, but in general how the hell are you going to get parents out on a random Tuesday?  Unless it is at a school board meeting or something fixed like that.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks like she was looking for a fight and is now mad she got one.  I say she was being racist against the Asians if we’re going to pull the race card.  Klansman  Biden should sign a law to stop it.   #StopAsianHate

Link Posted: 6/19/2021 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Looks like she was looking for a fight and is now mad she got one.  I say she was being racist against the Asians if we’re going to pull the race card.  Klansman  Biden should sign a law to stop it.   #StopAsianHate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently there was 15 seconds of video cut from the front, that showed her shoplifting, abusing, and trying to enter the cashier area.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hopeful to hear this, but in general how the hell are you going to get parents out on a random Tuesday?  Unless it is at a school board meeting or something fixed like that.
View Quote

I believe it is a meeting that night.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

DPS 101 is up in Mesquite all the time since it's based at Mesquite's city airport.  

Link Posted: 6/19/2021 11:09:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, I reckon we'll get to see how our new Republican Mayor handles it and what policies are authorized for any police response.

I hope there's a live stream.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 10:34:46 PM EDT
[#30]
The Dallas Protest Police Watch feed posted this how-to guide
How to Survive and Thrive in a Hypothetical Dystopian Street Battle: Kettling
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#31]
It appears that a grand jury has decided not to indict the jailers at the Collin County jail.

When does the party start.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#32]

I think this was posted instants before the announcement, as there's no notice of the no-bill.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Just when I had been about to post how quiet it was

Last time I was up there, the jail still had the extra fencing around it, but it's been a few weeks since I checked.

Document from DA, jury statement, and Sheriff:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Saw this when searching for Dallas stuff.  Amazingly chill if real, but ROFL anyways.  Watch video of a guy protecting himself:
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Low energy.

Pics on these tweets

edit:  poor coordination - looks like half at the courthouse, half at the jail.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, and not much going on there so far.  We'll see maybe tomorrow night - it takes awhile to fire people up and get them bused in, lawyers lined up for getting them out of jail, coordination with local elected chumps as to how rioters are to be given control of the streets, and how the police should properly be used to defend rioters and arrest those defending themselves.  These things take time.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 11:40:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Video from earlier, marching to the jail (the road is under construction):

Link Posted: 6/23/2021 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did this end up happening or was it called off because Abbot signed the bill banning the teaching of this content?
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Did this end up happening or was it called off because Abbot signed the bill banning the teaching of this content?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris had clips from the meeting on his show this morning.
No word if there was a counter protest.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#40]
I'd think it would be tonight or bust.  If the rabble can't get organized / bused in by tonight for some peaceful Burning Looting and Marauding, a day after the grand jury issued their decision, then it's unlikely it's going to happen later either.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 9:20:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Just for those interested, most of Collin counties coms are encrypted.  There is some stuff on the EMS and fire channels but it's pretty quiet for the most part.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2565
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

I noticed this was just posted on a DFW protest FB page, I'm wondering how long it will stay before it's virtually ripped down and banned.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#43]
7PM tonight at Dillard's, Shops at Fairview
Attachment Attached File

Also seen today - anarchists are training, are you?
Link to twitter account with videos.  "Airsoft only"
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/166748/protests_jpg-1990839.JPG

I noticed this was just posted on a DFW protest FB page, I'm wondering how long it will stay before it's virtually ripped down and banned.
View Quote

Why would that be taken down and banned?  Support for the Palestinians is an established part of the Democrat party, and thus immune from any Fakebook censership.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
7PM tonight at Dillard's, Shops at Fairview
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/1E4w02EoXwAU5mrC_jpg-1991717.JPG

Also seen today - anarchists are training, are you?
Link to twitter account with videos.  "Airsoft only"
View Quote

At least they didn't go back to the 4th grade for a photo of him.  And I doubt that in jail, he looked or acted like the jovial, smiling gentlemen in the flyer.

Make or break weekend for this issue.  There's been a lot of protests and marches and hollering about this, now the grand jury has spoken, if there's not a veto via Burn Lot Murder rioting, the issue is closed.  

You do wonder how much planning goes into these cases - outside media attention via media consulting firms who lobby news outfits to make any one case the next Big Thing!!!  Transport of hoodlums into a city, social media hyping via What's Trending, which is whatever Twitter wants to be, legal support so rioters have to do nothing to be released for free within hours, the word coming down to local governments to get the cops to wet their thumbs and stick it squarely in their ass when they see approved crimes being committed, while ruthlessly suppressing self-defense by honest citizens.

Has the word come down from the various leftist groups that riot time is over, as the message now is that things are wonderful due to President Depends. and there's no longer a support infrastructure for rioters?  So you're just left with the more normal and organic dozen or so characters holding up signs for a few hours and going home?

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Sigh
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sigh
View Quote

Some of the replies to that are just stunning.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Video of armed anti-protester people at Allen last night (and also the protest stopping an intersection).
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Video of armed anti-protester people at Allen last night (and also the protest stopping an intersection).
View Quote

So that was it?  Couple of folks had a protest in Allen which was then counter-protested by others?

No big street shutdowns, no peaceful looting?  Sort of a let down after month and months of hyping this up.

Feeds into my guess that the riot infrastructure of lawyers / media consultants / political cover / organization and funding has been shut down.  With President Depends occupying the White House, the Ruling Class wants to show that things are looking back up again, and destroying cities over random jailhouse deaths isn't what they want to focus on.  

Next weekend is the 4th, so even harder to get things organized and attention placed on it compared to holiday plans and events.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#50]
2020 was definitely not organic and well funded from somewhere. Someone has to pay for all those plane and bus tickets. Remember the video in Louisville of riot shields and other weapons getting unloaded from a uhaul truck?

Now that biden is in office they want to forget 2020 ever happened.

Good that someone showed up to let those "protesters" know they won't be able to just burn things down without any resistance. Did APD make any arrests of those who blocked the intersection?
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top