Link Posted: 4/26/2021 8:16:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reports from today:
Homeless relocation:

Video from Fairview:
View Quote
Wow this is the first time I have seen Dallas PD do something in a while. This is a good thing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Reports from today:
Homeless relocation:

Video from Fairview:
View Quote

I think this was the mess I ran into at 75 and Stacy rd. Sunday.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Small warning for Collin County area, the Marvin Scott III case may be heating up:

DMN: Collin County medical examiner rules Marvin Scott III’s in-custody death a homicide

7 jailers fired, 1 retired.  1 has been reinstated.  Texas Rangers investigating.  Apparently there is video of the death.  Family calling for charges.  
Collin County Medical Examiner Dr. William Rohr said Scott’s cause of death was “fatal acute stress response in an individual with previously diagnosed schizophrenia during restraint struggle with law enforcement.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:04:52 AM EDT
[#4]
New (old) local antifa account with directions for new protestors.  No recent posts.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Not protest-oriented, but from my checking today I see that Adam Bazaldua, Dallas District 7 councilman, is getting hit from both sides about this photo that surfaced.  He has been one of the voices for police reform or defunding last year.  But getting hit from both siders for gangsterism, or cultural appropriation
Saturday is election day.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not protest-oriented, but from my checking today I see that Adam Bazaldua, Dallas District 7 councilman, is getting hit from both sides about this photo that surfaced.  He has been one of the voices for police reform or defunding last year.  But getting hit from both siders for gangsterism, or cultural appropriation
Saturday is election day.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/E0OaCuSXEAcAHLC_jpg-1924461.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/E0LrqkPXsAQXZlY_jpg-1924462.JPG
View Quote

I don’t know much about this guy, but with council members taking bribes and payoffs and others cooking their own real estate deals, this is pretty lightweight stuff for democrats.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#9]
That's the corner of 121 & Preston. Where do they think they're gonna march?
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trying to block traffic on the Sam Rayburn Tollroad should be interesting if that's what they have in mind.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Trying to block traffic on the Sam Rayburn Tollroad should be interesting if that's what they have in mind.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

could snarl up traffic on preston N&S, that would be a mess.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Local commie rifle association demonstrating @eesmith 's community organization and mutual aid concepts:

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Watch this hashtag for updates if there's anything at the 1pm protest in Plano/Frisco: https://twitter.com/hashtag/JusticeForMarvinScottIII
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Had lunch @ Twin Peaks from 12:30 - 2pm didn't see shit.

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:02:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Some action at one of the intersections, video and doxxing:

Lots of pics of north side of Preston/121 area.  Walked through Target and the shopping area, that's way up north of Preston/Gaylord.  Plano says "Whew, they are calling it a Frisco protest"
https://twitter.com/hashtag/JusticeForMarvinScottIII

New poster to watch: https://twitter.com/ft_dallas
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Looks like they marched all of a block north.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 1:10:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Lots of pics of north side of Preston/121 area.  Walked through Target and the shopping area, that's way up north of Preston/Gaylord.  Plano says "Whew, they are calling it a Frisco protest"

View Quote

Why do the stores put up with that? Why not call and have them all trespassed and be done with it?
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Because the trespassers are operating with full government permission.

Calls to police to have them removed would be nixed by the heads of the police, and the mayor or County Judge.  

Any changes would be dropped, then a white shoe law firm that would want a $5000 dollar retainer for a consolation, will offer to represent for free anyone actually arrested for their lawsuit against the store.

Remember, in big cities in Texas, local government is the legal and law enforcement arm of the rioters.  They are there to protect the rioters, and act against you if you dare defend yourself.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Notice same "legal observer" t-shirt guy.  Did these people have a permit to block traffic?

ETA- quoted wrong post...

They also outed him for carrying....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I found it interesting that they leveraged a public info aggregator that requires a paid subscription as a way to dox people. While it's not readily apparent, it's obvious they were able to dox this guy from his license plates.

Sneaky, but effective.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#21]
The question is a protest peaceful if they intentionally break traffic laws.

You can say they are not fighting, but they are in effect limiting your right to travel for their own personal needs.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why do the stores put up with that? Why not call and have them all trespassed and be done with it?
View Quote

It’s mostly big box stores in that area. Any employee calling the police will be tarred and feathered by their HR department
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 8:47:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Longer video here.  Nice promo still frame, looks like a punch when it was actually very restrained.

Everyone keep your cool, don't give in to their actions.  They want this response, gets them publicity in any way it comes out.  Only way to fight it head on is to document if someone was seriously harmed by the blockage (like dying in an ambulance a mile back in line).  Which is basically impossible.  Otherwise, direct confrontation alone is not wise, don't fight where the enemy wants you to.

Male #Karen Triggered & Assaults Woman
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 8:50:37 PM EDT
[#24]
More dragging:
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#25]
All I can say is, that if it was me at the front of the traffic jam it would not be the first time I ever ran over someone that was blocking the road.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 1:07:53 PM EDT
[#26]
People went before the County Commissioners to complain yesterday.

This is one of the avenues the IS still open to push back from our side.

Link Posted: 5/5/2021 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Qanon Gathering in Dallas
Gilley's folds to pressure.  I mean, I wouldn't have booked them in the first place, but once you did...
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/poor-qanon-john-in-dallas-gilleys-says-its-dropped-controversial-qanon-convention-12015780

May 9 protest at DPD HQ:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#28]
For accuracy, the black girl pictured above was shot and killed by the police as as she was attempting to stab another black girl to death.  

Up next, protest March for John Allen Muhammad.  Military veteran, mentor to troubled youth, auto enthusiast.  Killed while in state custody.  March for justice for John!!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 11:03:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Any object that gets the dupes in the streets will be used.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 11:09:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Pretty much one-sided in the Dallas Observer also, but that is to be expected from them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:01:46 PM EDT
[#32]
This is the only thing I have seen so far this weekend.  Post up if you hear anything.

May 9 protest at DPD HQ:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/E0U-WRqXsAYXUR5_jpg-1930528.JPG
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#34]

Yeah I just saw that.  Welcome to 2 weeks ago, and the weekly bash Texas thread.

Today's news, wah wah wah
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:32:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Stay in your car, back up, go the other way .
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Another one already today at Dallas PD HQ.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#37]
FYI:  That guy in the red “legal observer” t-shirt just announced he is running for Texas attorney general next session.  He also has the money and connections to win the Dem primary.  Be prepared to see a repeat of last year’s summer of love focused on Texas in 2022.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This is the only thing I have seen so far this weekend.  Post up if you hear anything.

May 9 protest at DPD HQ:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13081/E0U-WRqXsAYXUR5_jpg-1930528.JPG
View Quote

I hope this is it... I'm heading into Highland Park tonight.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm not trying to tell people to be passive, but this Preston/121 protest in Plano/Frisco would have been a nothingburger except for Mr. Shouty yelling at a cop and making for a great video.  Auntie Fa wants a reaction, don't give it to them.  Smile and laugh, take notes.  They were not getting any serious press with their small protests in Allen or Dallas PD HQ.  They kept escalating until someone gave them a sound byte.  Even the friendliest news editor can't put boring-ass video on the TV news (e.g., people stuck in their cars staring straight ahead while fools dance around in front of them), they demand spectacle.  Note that Auntie Fa will create it if they don't get it, but that leaves them vulnerable too.

News link from yet another GD thread: https://localprofile.com/2021/03/22/after-the-death-of-frisco-black-man-at-collin-county-jail-his-family-demands-answers/
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/BLM-in-charge-of-Collin-county-Texas-Blocking-traffic-AND-blocking-Sally-Port-to-county-jail-/5-2452034/

Alinsky's Rules for Radicals:
1.“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2.“Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3.“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4.“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5.“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6.“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

7.“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

8.“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9.“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10.“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

11.“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

12.“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 11:52:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Back to the real news:  Dealey Plaza Saturday 1PM
Attachment Attached File

"All things Palestinian (in Minecraft)"
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#41]
There is (what they are saying) big protest planned for the PGA Byron Nelson golf tournament at the TCP golf course May 13-16th.
LEO said that they are planning to blocking Rt 121/SRT on Saturday and Sunday.

Also, they have been blocking the Collin County jail from operating and lighting fires.

Can we get some info on these?
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There is (what they are saying) big protest planned for the PGA Byron Nelson golf tournament at the TCP golf course May 13-16th.

Also, they have been blocking the Collin County jail from operating and lighting fires.

View Quote

I’m really close to the Collin county jail. I haven’t heard of any issues. Normally my neighborhood FB group would be talking up anything that close.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:20:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

any further info on them blocking the 121 / sam rayburn? my buddy is planning his birthday and we might go to the benihana at legacy and the tollway - gonna switch up the venue if hooliganery will be afoot
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:29:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I’m really close to the Collin county jail. I haven’t heard of any issues. Normally my neighborhood FB group would be talking up anything that close.
View Quote

2 nights in a row Chris Kroc 820am 8pm-12am has reported that BLM has essentially shut down the jail and will not allow the transfer of prisoners.

That is all I "know" and how I "know" it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:31:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

any further info on them blocking the 121 / sam rayburn? my buddy is planning his birthday and we might go to the benihana at legacy and the tollway - gonna switch up the venue if hooliganery will be afoot
View Quote

My guess is they will be causing trouble around Custer and Alma roads.

A bit north of Legacy.

However they have been known to go to areas like that and fuck with people.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
2 nights in a row Chris Kroc 820am 8pm-12am has reported that BLM has essentially shut down the jail and will not allow the transfer of prisoners.
View Quote

If you read the article I posted yesterday, it tracked a group that did that once or a few times.  The second GD thread also had claims likes that but no real reports that I saw.

I am seeing nothing on the main Auntie Fa and Marvin Scott twitter streams.  There may be stuff on FB but they are not asking for help or making any record of it.  Which they usually do if they are having success (defined as winning or being picturesquely beaten up).
https://twitter.com/hashtag/JusticeForMarvinScottIII?src=hashtag_click&f=live
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dallasprotests&src=typed_query&f=live

Same for anything at the PGA match (TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney) or any road closures.  No news that I can find.  Post up if you hear anything.  If you're driving around, just check a traffic app and prepare to re-route if needed.  None of these are major actions.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If you read the article I posted yesterday, it tracked a group that did that once or a few times.  The second GD thread also had claims likes that but no real reports that I saw.

I am seeing nothing on the main Auntie Fa and Marvin Scott twitter streams.  There may be stuff on FB but they are not asking for help or making any record of it.  Which they usually do if they are having success (defined as winning or being picturesquely beaten up).

Same for anything at the PGA match (TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney) or any road closures.  No news that I can find.  Post up if you hear anything.  If you're driving around, just check a traffic app and prepare to re-route if needed.  None of these are major actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks! I always value your input and research into these matters.

Quoted:

My guess is they will be causing trouble around Custer and Alma roads.

A bit north of Legacy.

However they have been known to go to areas like that and fuck with people.

Damn shame, I spent a lot of time in that area when I was younger.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:49:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

If they are back tonight, there is no radio chatter about it. I've been listening to Collin county radio on the scanner and it's been very quiet. Nothing on the McKinney or DPS channels either.

According to this some of their comms are encrypted. But it may still be useful this weekend for Plano.
https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2565
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:02:30 PM EDT
[#49]
"LEO said that they are planning to blocking Rt 121/SRT on Saturday and Sunday."

This came directly from a cop working the event. He said they were going to brief them on the situation with BLM, but his response was, if it is on 121 it is DPS's problem.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Here was a DMN article on the charges filed against the guy in Frisco/Plano, and the (surprisingly not crazy) Reddit thread on it.  Misdemeanor assault.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2021/05/10/plano-police-say-man-who-confronted-protesters-in-intersection-faces-assault-charge/
https://old.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comments/nadqwl/man_who_confronted_protesters_in_viral_incident/
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top