Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:48:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I hadn't heard a word about this till I saw the story this evening. This may bear watching if the usual suspects get involved like they did after the original shooting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/former-wolfe-city-police-officer-found-not-guilty-of-murder-in-shooting-death-of-man-in-2020/ar-AA127LWT
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Not Dallas, but I couldn't find a Robert Francis thread to post it.  Poor branding using the candidate's preferred nickname, but in theory it could be horseshoed around to being a bad thing.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hadn't heard a word about this till I saw the story this evening. This may bear watching if the usual suspects get involved like they did after the original shooting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/former-wolfe-city-police-officer-found-not-guilty-of-murder-in-shooting-death-of-man-in-2020/ar-AA127LWT
View Quote

Did they ever release the security and body cam footage to the public? I don't ever recall seeing it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Oct 8 at Arlington City Hall
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]
(General crime/deterioration of society)

Riot at Hooters in Plano
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 3:40:27 AM EDT
[#7]

In a time long ago, a band of brothers would enter a scene like that and enjoy an old fashioned donnybrook.  

Now I’m not advocating for violence, just pointing out the differences in today’s society vs an older generation.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 5:41:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

In a time long ago, a band of brothers would enter a scene like that and enjoy an old fashioned donnybrook.  

Now I’m not advocating for violence, just pointing out the differences in today’s society vs an older generation.
View Quote

Um, I don't think think that photo actually depicts what you think it does...
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 6:38:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I commit friendly fire?

Damnit, I’m gonna need some clarity since my meter is off.

Edit.
So it appears, after actually reading some comments, these folks are paid activists and their banner is facetious.  In this day and age, you never know, so I took them to be genuine nutcases who want to use nukes...

Strange days.  Carry on.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Dallas Observer is about 4 months behind Alex Stein video from the Commissioners Court that I posted here.

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-county-judge-clay-jenkins-denies-wearing-blackface-during-80s-criminal-trespass-15032067
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top