Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2023 12:18:27 PM EDT
Seeking recommendations on foundation repair companies from folks who have had good experiences.   We have Olshan coming out for an estimate as well as Brown.  But wanting to potentially get another estimate as well.  

who have y'all used that you've been satisfied with?
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
We had ours listed by Structured Foundation last year. Sucks bigly. They did an ok job I guess. House did get lifted to within spec. Nothing else got screwed up that we're aware of.

I will say I have a 1 story home, and one corner at the front of the house needed fixed. We got it early and didn't let it get bad.

Ymmv. Good luck
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a pier and beam house leveled by a place called Abacus in Lancaster a few years ago. Replaced some rotted joists, actually had to dig under the house in a few spots to make repairs because the previous owner didn't build much clearance under the addition. Needed just a couple of piers, like $15 - $16k

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 1:36:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I used GL Hunt for my slab repair and I am super satisfied with everything. Even got a .mil discount...
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:22:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Richard Rash claims most people don't need foundation repair: https://repairfoundations.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top