Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2020 11:20:36 AM EDT
Does anyone have any current FFL's they'd recommend in DE?
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Chris Feghali (Federal Firearms) in Middletown has been my go to for last couple of years. His contact is 302-300-0590 or [email protected].  He works out of his house but has more inventory than most of the local stores.  Als,o he didn't help Biden the younger push through UBC like Millers did if that matters to you.  He'll do regular transfers as well or order anything he doesn't have.  If that's not your flavor than my second choice is X-ring in Newark.  No idea about the lower half of the state.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#2]
it all depends on where you are  if your close to chris  he's great   but there are alot of other good ones in DE   only one im not a fan of are starquest and millers
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dj1975232:
Chris Feghali (Federal Firearms) in Middletown has been my go to for last couple of years. His contact is 302-300-0590 or [email protected].  He works out of his house but has more inventory than most of the local stores.  Als,o he didn't help Biden the younger push through UBC like Millers did if that matters to you.  He'll do regular transfers as well or order anything he doesn't have.  If that's not your flavor than my second choice is X-ring in Newark.  No idea about the lower half of the state.
View Quote

Agreed! I know many people who use Chris religiously. I have also had great experiences with Xring Supply.
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Bvanes:

Agreed! I know many people who use Chris religiously. I have also had great experiences with Xring Supply.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bvanes:

Does x-ring still do that BS where its $30 for a stripped lower and $50 for a complete lower/gun?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 4:17:49 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

This is the answer.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I've used nothing but Steve at Delfast for years
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I know this is very late. But x ring is under new ownership I believe transfers are now $35. Then so much for additionals. Not 100%sure though
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Look up Dirty Donkey Gunsmith, great guy to do business with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top