Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2021 10:43:34 AM EDT
I have a Gen II Glock 20 with no rail on the dust cover. I purchased one of those add-on rails from Recover Tactical and plan on adding a light/laser combo to it. Sadly no one makes a holster to fit this set-up. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention I want it to be a paddle holster and left-handed?

Is there anyone in W. Mass. who makes custom Kydex/hybrid/leather holsters?
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 1:19:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
MK-Tek holsters in eastern MA can help you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MAbowhunter:
MK-Tek holsters in eastern MA can help you.
View Quote

Thanks. I'll check them out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Todd is a great guy, deal with confidence!
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bendersgame:
Todd is a great guy, deal with confidence!
View Quote

Couldn’t agree more. When I lived in MA I was local to him. I was able to give him a gun and have hime make a custom gun/light holster for me and picked it up a few days later.

It was a M&P 2.0 compact with a TLR-7a

The light was brand new to the market and no companies offered that option yet. He also made a mold for it so he could add it to his lineup of options.

Todd and his wife are great people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top