Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 5/13/2018 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Is moving your own topic the new dupe/lock thing?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#2]
You would think the Russians could find out the true cost.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Governor Humpmo can do whatever he wants. After all, the PoS is the King who the citizens & illegal aliens of NYS voted to the Throne three times in 2010, 2014 and likely 2018.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 11:02:26 AM EDT
[#4]
FUAC in any sub-forum.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#5]
The king answers to no one
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 9:18:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't understand the whole fixation he has with that island. Even with so many NYC people having ties there, if the Presidency is his goal, most of the nation doesn't give two damns about Puerto Rico except during their periodic rumbling over statehood when most of the nation says hell no.
I suppose he will argue that he is a compassionate person who "cares" about the plight of Puerto Ricans...but then I would think it would be an easy argument for a GOP candidate to argue that the plight Puerto Ricans find themselves with is the direct result of policies of largely Democratic politicians running the island.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 9:46:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't understand the whole fixation he has with that island. Even with so many NYC people having ties there, if the Presidency is his goal, most of the nation doesn't give two damns about Puerto Rico except during their periodic rumbling over statehood when most of the nation says hell no.
I suppose he will argue that he is a compassionate person who "cares" about the plight of Puerto Ricans...but then I would think it would be an easy argument for a GOP candidate to argue that the plight Puerto Ricans find themselves with is the direct result of policies of largely Democratic politicians running the island.
View Quote
Doesn't the princess own property in PR? Or was that a different island?
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Gubernatorial votes would be my bet, just like restoring felon's voting rights in an election year.  November insurance.

he's a phony piece of shit.  always has been and always will be.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Have someone push to have him become king of PR..

Perfect place for him
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Have someone push to have him become king of PR..

Perfect place for him
View Quote
How about Cuba instead.
Castro, Cuomo. They sorta sound alike. Imagine that annoying accent pasted over a bad attempt at Spanish
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 9:32:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Your forgetting Cuomo is an immigrant, he told us so.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#12]
And how much is his trip to Israel going to cost?  Cocksucker.  I was hoping some Palestinian pisspot could have wacked his gourd with a chunk of concrete.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And how much is his trip to Israel going to cost?  Cocksucker.  I was hoping some Palestinian pisspot could have wacked his gourd with a chunk of concrete.
View Quote
Yeah that’s not a total PR move for the Jewish vote in NYC at all...
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Cuomo needs to be removed from office.  Kicked in his fucking ass and sent down the road. Tar and fathered with his asshole brother along with the rest of the Albany slim.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 7:43:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Cuomo needs to be removed from office.  Kicked in his fucking ass and sent down the road. Tar and fathered with his asshole brother along with the rest of the Albany slim.
View Quote
Amen.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 3:36:01 AM EDT
[#16]
He sent a bill to the feds, they told him that they didn’t request his people so he was paying for it, er I mean we are.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 7:19:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#18]
"According to the 2010 census, Puerto Ricans represent 8.9 percent of New York City alone (32% of the city's Hispanic community), and 5.5% of New York State as a whole.[4] Over a million Puerto Ricans in the state, about 70% are present in the city, with the remaining portion scattered in the city's suburbs and other major cities throughout New York State. Although Florida has received some dispersal of the population, there has been a resurgence in Puerto Rican migration to New York and New Jersey, primarily for economic and cultural considerations[5][6] - consequently, the New York City Metropolitan Area has witnessed a significant increase in its Puerto Rican population from 1,177,430 in 2010 to a Census-estimated 1,494,670 in 2016,[7] maintaining its status by a significant margin as the most important cultural and demographic center for Puerto Ricans outside San Juan."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_migration_to_New_York_City

Must be he feels he needs to secure that voting block.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"According to the 2010 census, Puerto Ricans represent 8.9 percent of New York City alone (32% of the city's Hispanic community), and 5.5% of New York State as a whole.[4] Over a million Puerto Ricans in the state, about 70% are present in the city, with the remaining portion scattered in the city's suburbs and other major cities throughout New York State. Although Florida has received some dispersal of the population, there has been a resurgence in Puerto Rican migration to New York and New Jersey, primarily for economic and cultural considerations[5][6] - consequently, the New York City Metropolitan Area has witnessed a significant increase in its Puerto Rican population from 1,177,430 in 2010 to a Census-estimated 1,494,670 in 2016,[7] maintaining its status by a significant margin as the most important cultural and demographic center for Puerto Ricans outside San Juan."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_migration_to_New_York_City

Must be he feels he needs to secure that voting block.
View Quote
While not quoting them, there have been several articles explaining the Electoral College and the truth about "popular vote" and what it boils down to is how without the EC, a City could well decide for the Country who is elected POTUS.

Outside the obvious pandering under false pretenses that Cuomo is doing this for the People of PR, there is the cost: Not only are we talking millions in overtime, pre-diem, medical (can you imagine the cost when someone gets hurt, worse disabled, evacuating, etc.) and I'd imagine some are going to pad the shit out of their pensions with that highest pay thing the State has....yes, this stunt will cost the Tax paying Citizens of this State for the next two or three decades.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#20]
The important thing is he gets the Latino vote, doesn't matter what WE pay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top