Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 2/12/2023 3:09:47 PM EDT
Been thinking about replacing the Dan Wesson 1911 I foolishly sold a couple years ago and they come up as having what I wanted in stock. Anybody have any info on this place? They are a little high on the gun compared to other places but are close enough that I could make a day trip and pick it up in person and save transfer fees to have one shipped to a dealer closer.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there shooting GSSF on Friday. It’s a nice store with a good range. I didn’t window shop any guns, so I can’t comment on pricing. Staff seem friendly as well.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been in there multiple times, on incoming transfers.  They are fine.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:24:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Bought two or three guns there.  Always used or consignment, prices were reasonable.  New stuff is average big box pricing.  Nice facility and staff is friendly.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top