Link Posted: 10/20/2020 10:46:39 AM EDT
[#1]
oh well
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#2]
People still read the paper???
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Bit of irony there. A paper that routinely defends democratic policies that has driven this state into a ditch in its editorial pages and main news pages is now moving portion of its operations out of the state.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bit of irony there. A paper that routinely defends democratic policies that has driven this state into a ditch in its editorial pages and main news pages is now moving portion of its operations out of the state.
View Quote

Like this editorial?

Courant Presidential Endorsement: You probably think you can vote for Donald Trump but not support racism; here’s why you’re wrong
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Like this editorial?

Courant Presidential Endorsement: You probably think you can vote for Donald Trump but not support racism; here’s why you’re wrong
View Quote

I LOL at idiotic article headlines like that. Good way to sway people to your side. Call them racists with zero factual proof to back up the claims. Instead rely on out of context statements and debunked lies to push your cries that everyone not supporting Biden is a racist. Didn't work with Obama, won't work now.

This is pretty much were I'm at these days any time a Democrat calls everyone who doesn't agree with them a racist....
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 5:34:42 PM EDT
[#6]
We need the Hartford Courant to stay in print. How else do we start a fire or train a puppy?
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We need the Hartford Courant to stay in print. How else do we start a fire or train a puppy?
View Quote

I get a local mailer every week that's about ten pages of newsprint. I save them until my little bin of starting material is well stocked then recycle them until winter when I start using them again. They're even the right thickness when rolled to be a gentle but effective puppy swatter. Not so good at the other puppy needs though, too small.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Pravda
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:26:41 PM EDT
[#9]
CT can't even keep a CT newspaper in CT.

Unfuckingbelievable
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
CT can't even keep a CT newspaper in CT.

Unfuckingbelievable
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top