Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2021 2:22:48 AM EDT
Heard at the range today (yes, yes, I know, but that's why I am here asking) that thermal and nvg is now legal in Az for coyotes.

I read the regs late last year and I think this is not a thing.  I'm pretty sure its still illegal.

Did I miss something?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 5:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I was reading the 2020-2021 regs in December and I'm pretty sure I read it is still illegal.  I was checking because I picked up am ATN Thor for a steal of a price.  Only certain units have day long hours for coyotes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was reading the 2020-2021 regs in December and I'm pretty sure I read it is still illegal.  I was checking because I picked up am ATN Thor for a steal of a price.  Only certain units have day long hours for coyotes.
View Quote

Thanks.  I am going to go back and read the regs, but sometimes I find them very confusing.

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:28:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Found it.  See #22.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Solid, thanks.  Guess I'll stick to days unless I go out of state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top