Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2021 12:19:34 PM EDT
Do you guys have anything set in stone to combat Covid mandates? Example, Texas will shit on any business that puts vaccine requirements in place.

My governor just caved despite saying he wouldn’t. That means I lose my career and need somewhere guaranteed.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Not to my knowledge.

I'm in Huntsville and work for a large .gov contractor. As far as I know pretty much every single large contractor has come down with a mandate and theres nothing and no one stopping them.

Gov. MeeMaw said she was against mandates, but as of yet done nothing about them.

This entire situation is nothing short of tyrannical evil.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 7:32:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Governors are talking a good game, but when the Fed starts withholding money, they will cave.
I work for a national firm and they are on the fence thus far. I don't think a state "declaration" would influence them much
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#3]
The Vaxx kills. I've seen too many Vaxxed die. I'm Not taking it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 9:57:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

There's a guy I work with (or, used to work with, rather, he'll be gone for a while; probably won't be back due to medical retirement) that is having open heart surgery. He's had some heart problems, but nothing too major (if there's a thing such as minor heart problems). He got the vaccine, and now it's made his condition much, much worse and he needs open heart surgery to basically save his heart and his life.

Also, the guy that works with me in my department got the vaccine (the double-shot one, don't know which) and he said he's noticed some heart palpitations that aren't normal and are more frequent.

Tell me, again, why I should take the vaccine (to anyone who says I should, not you, specifically, @gunham).
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#5]
No, there is no good answer.  There are groups trying to push for our gov to put a bill similar to TX on the schedule for our legislative special session.  As of yet this has not been accomplished.  I think it’s HB31.  

I work for Fed gov and will lose my job when the mandate comes thru my org.  As of yet we have not received guidance on it.  I’ll find another job.  Not getting the shot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 9:36:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I got the first Pfizer shot Sept 13. Been having issues with shortness of breath since. I have been seeing both cardiologist and a pulmonary doctor trying figure out what is going on. I am 44 years old. Never any history of breathing issues. I've only ever had bronchitis one time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top