Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2021 6:56:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent !
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome. Now how do we get it to apply to the other 87 counties?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Would like to be a fly on the wall in Deswine's office.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven’t worn a mask inside any restaurant, rural king, Lowe’s, etc, in weeks. No one has said a word.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven’t worn a mask inside any restaurant, rural king, Lowe’s, etc, in weeks. No one has said a word.
View Quote

There is no reason to wear these anymore. The 1 year test is over.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I tried to go into Rural King and Speedway today without a mask and was asked to leave from both. I was able to talk to a manager at Rural King (outside) about the court ruling and they reiterated the company policy required masks or LEO would be called and the customer trespassed. Speedway had no manager but also threatened to call the police.

Hopefully word gets out about the court ruling soon.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:01:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Big city?

I have entered multiple businesses (Kroger, RK, TSC, etc...) with no mask over the last two or three months with no issues.
View Quote

Nope. Ross county.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Unless it’s a small town, won’t fly around here.

I think it’s BS they make the lowest paid employee stand at the entrances of Meijer to enforce mask wearing. It should be the damn store director/manager in my opinion.

Also, 99% of independent restaurants will still require it, they don’t want the harassment for years.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:10:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nope. Ross county.
View Quote

Do what everyone else in Ross county does, take it off as soon as you pass the door keeper
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well I tried to go into Rural King and Speedway today without a mask and was asked to leave from both. I was able to talk to a manager at Rural King (outside) about the court ruling and they reiterated the company policy required masks or LEO would be called and the customer trespassed. Speedway had no manager but also threatened to call the police.

Hopefully word gets out about the court ruling soon.
View Quote
The ruling covers city and state rules and laws.

A company can trespass you for anything they want.  Doesn't make it right.  But, it is legal.  They are just taking the path of least resistance, which is what you expect companies to do, realistically.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:28:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Clark Co here... I frequent the east side of Springfield, to Hilliard.  Up until you hit the Columbus area none of my area care about masks. Walmart, Kroger, my small town Post Office I often have one with me, but only use in places where it is obvious they are going to throw a fit (Micro Center for example).
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#15]
So I can take it off when I am at fin fur and feathers?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 8:43:20 PM EDT
[#16]
My local Amish deli does not require a mask. Other stores, I lower my mask below my nose or chin. Who really gives a F*** ?
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Was at hobby lobby in Wooster yesterday. They stopped three Amish ladies at the front door for entering the business without masks. Corporate America does not care what local laws and court rulings are. Their stores, their rules. Don’t like it shop elsewhere or get charges pressed. This is the new norm.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 9:47:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Had a Costco mask nazi at the plain city store ask my wife if my son is over two years old and to put on a mask
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 8:35:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Trader Joe's up near Beachwood are mask Nazis. Wouldn't even let me in the store wearing a mesh mask, and refused to show me a copy of their mask policy. When I searched their web site later, nothing about "mesh masks" was mentioned in their policy. As a result of their poor behavior and anti-freedom stance, the entire chain of grocery stores is permanently on my boycott list.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Was at hobby lobby in Wooster yesterday. They stopped three Amish ladies at the front door for entering the business without masks. Corporate America does not care what local laws and court rulings are. Their stores, their rules. Don’t like it shop elsewhere or get charges pressed. This is the new norm.
View Quote

This is also a large portion of GD, if you haven’t noticed.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top