View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 9/6/2020 11:07:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

No Lo Contrande or whatever that guy's name is will change everything we were told. Still waiting however as he was only another dreamer. Heller Verdict making a difference?  Yeah right, still laughing about that one.

CCW? HaHaHa. Go rub a lamp and see what the Geinie has to say about that.

What say you Restva??? Got any more bullshit 2A hopes will can all dream about??

NJ is done, nothing we can do will ever advance our 2A Rights in NJ.

Two million gun hating vetoing Democrats who will voter against one million Republican pro 2A Right's voters  in NJ.

How can we possibly win??
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No Lo Contrande or whatever that guy's name is will change everything we were told. Still waiting however as he was only another dreamer. Heller Verdict making a difference?  Yeah right, still laughing about that one.

CCW? HaHaHa. Go rub a lamp and see what the Geinie has to say about that.

What say you Restva??? Got any more bullshit 2A hopes will can all dream about??

NJ is done, nothing we can do will ever advance our 2A Rights in NJ.

Two million gun hating vetoing Democrats who will voter against one million Republican pro 2A Right's voters  in NJ.

How can we possibly win??
View Quote

WOW Lugerman.  Holding some type of grudge.

Bullshit?  I'll keep it civil so you know who does not need to reprimand.

Unlike you appear to be, I am not a defeatist,  I don't give up and stick my head up my ass but do let me know how that feels buddy.

Peace, love and all that BS.  I certainly would not want you as a buddy in my foxhole, even if you know how to reload.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]
But, but , but, 300 took on thousands.  LOL

***FYI for those who don't know. From the movie 300 Spartans.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Unlike you appear to be, I am not a defeatist,  I don't give up and stick my head up my ass but do let me know how that feels buddy.

Peace, love and all that BS.  I certainly would not want you as a buddy in my foxhole, even if you know how to reload.
View Quote

its total frustration you are seeing... Lugerman has been seeing for the past 40yrs our rights being taken away...nothing will change in NJ.. even CA is a better choice ....And for the record I would gladly share my foxhole with him...guy can shoot! And read your history... the 300 Spartans were slaughtered..only until the Greek city states united did they defeat the Persians .. and NJ does not rally like Ga, SC, FL, and other states... Jeez the NRA does not even care about NJ
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 7:41:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Read this quote from Jim Carviezel yesterday.

"Freedoms are not taken away by communist, but given away by our surrender."

There is a lot of meaning in those words and "communist" can be replaced with many different nouns.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Read this quote from Jim Carviezel yesterday.

"Freedoms are not taken away by communist, but given away by our surrender."

There is a lot of meaning in those words and "communist" can be replaced with many different nouns.
View Quote

The Greeks were defeated time and again until they united... same as the USA until we united the British walked all over us... the issue with NJ is we have factions that will not unite.. the FUD's think black rifle guys are nuts, the pistol shooters,bench rest guys, long range shooters, skeet, hunters,bow guys, and even the airsoft guys are all separate... until all unite NOTHING WILL CHANGE!
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your really pathetic if you think our 2A Rights will even change for the better in NJ. I actually feel sorry for you.

No "grudge" here Bud, just speaking the truth and the reality of our 2A Rights here in NJ.

I've been in the fight since 1973 when I got my FIDC. Where were you??

What to win in NJ?? Then do the most logic thing and vote with your feet like 88 Formula did and LEAVE!!!

You not going to change a fucking think in NJ !!!!!!

Dream on !!
D
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Your really pathetic if you think our 2A Rights will even change for the better in NJ. I actually feel sorry for you.

No "grudge" here Bud, just speaking the truth and the reality of our 2A Rights here in NJ.

What to win in NJ?? Then do the most logic thing and vote with your feet like 88 Formula did and LEAVE!!!

Dream on !!
D
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dream on !!
D

Yep... I tried and then voted with my feet......
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 11:00:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Dream on !!
D
View Quote

WOW again Lugerman

You do express quite a bit of hate, do I have anymore bullshit? I am really pathetic? LEAVE!

Be careful here in NJ, you know we have Red Flag laws, right?

As for 1973, congrats on your great achievement obtaining you FID card.

Where was I? you ask.

For me that was two life times ago, thank God.  In '73 I was working on getting my life back together.

Enough said.

May be time for NZ to lock this one down.

Link Posted: 9/14/2020 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

WOW again Lugerman

You do express quite a bit of hate, do I have anymore bullshit? I am really pathetic? LEAVE!

Where was I? you ask.

For me that was two life times ago, thank God.  In '73 I was working on getting my life back together.

Enough said.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dream on !!
D

WOW again Lugerman

Where was I? you ask.

Enough said.

why lock it down? It is expression of thought.. no hate.. were you threatened? NOPE! you are thinking like the liberal left.. if you dont like what was said silence it... nice, really nice bro... way to go!
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Freedoms are not taken away by communist  cut and run sunshine patriots nor Debbie Downers, but given away by our surrender.

When the shit hits the fan the mettle of a person is tested to the fullest.  That is why neither you nor Lugerman are welcomed in my foxhole.

In 1973 Lugerman brags about getting his FID card. WOW!

A few years earlier I got my A-1 draft card and by '73 I was dealing with what today is known as PTSD as well as the hatred from hippies and other safe at home POS.

I'm done with this thread. Nothing more to say. I'll take your "silence" advice.

God Bless you as well as Lugerman.
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 6:06:36 PM EDT
[#14]
should have done that from the beginning..... and thank you I feel blessed
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 7:04:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have said this before, when resteva picks the hill.... (Boys never talk shit in an open/public forum). It may sound extreme, but it may be time for burner phones. DONE.

As long as you all play relatively nice and don't interrupt my sleep - have nice, proper DISCUSSION. Time to retreat to my moss-covered rock.
View Quote

At least your rock has some moss for insulation...
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I understand the frustration. Here in FL we have a Republican Supermajority for twenty years and instead of our rights expanding. It is those very Republicans that campaign as being pro gun, passing anti gun legislation and pushing for more of it.
View Quote

Yeah I get it. In 1973 I graduated High School and received my draft card for Vietnam in May as the war was winding down.  If I remember correctly Nixon abolished the draft in July. I was never drafted.

Yes I did get my FIDC in 1973 when I turned 18. So what?

Resteva is bitter because no matter what he thinks he can do to expand NJ 2A Rights it will fail. Not because of Guys like me but because the deck is stacked against us and he can't see that .

I'll say it for the millionth time the only way we can change is by voting in Politicians who respect and agree with our 2A Rights. Please tell me how you do that when there are 2 million voters who vote Democrat and only one million who vote Republican?

Resteva is a Dreamer. I consider my self a Realist who knows the fix has been in since 1973 or earlier. Go be a Dreamer somewhere else.

As far as me being in a Foxhole with you, it will never happen. I deal in reality not dreams and I have no use for Dreamers!!

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah I get it. In 1973 I graduated High School and received my draft card for Vietnam in May as the war was winding down.  If I remember correctly Nixon abolished the draft in July. I was never drafted.

Yes I did get my FIDC in 1973 when I turned 18. So what?

Resteva is bitter because no matter what he thinks he can do to expand NJ 2A Rights it will fail. Not because of Guys like me but because the deck is stacked against us and he can't see that .

I'll say it for the millionth time the only way we can change is by voting in Politicians who respect and agree with our 2A Rights. Please tell me how you do that when there are 2 million voters who vote Democrat and only one million who vote Republican?

Resteva is a Dreamer. I consider my self a Realist who knows the fix has been in since 1973 or earlier. Go be a Dreamer somewhere else.

As far as me being in a Foxhole with you, it will never happen. I deal in reality not dreams and I have no use for Dreamers!!

View Quote

Like Lugerman said... I voted with my feet.... I knew nothing would change and only get worse... look how people in NJ are being treated with this so called "pandemic" your rights to even goto the store without a diaper on your face was taken away.. CCW? haha dreaming... and those "firearms" that are being sold... good luck THEY WILL BE BANNED SOON ENOUGH
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have said this before, when resteva picks the hill.... (Boys never talk shit in an open/public forum). It may sound extreme, but it may be time for burner phones. DONE.

As long as you all play relatively nice and don't interrupt my sleep - have nice, proper DISCUSSION. Time to retreat to my moss-covered rock.
View Quote

Yea burner phones...lol..bring it on... revista is a dreamer plain and simple...
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea burner phones...lol..bring it on... revista is a dreamer plain and simple...
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Hey Resteva what happened to:

I'm done with this thread. Nothing more to say. I'll take your "silence" advice.....???

your pissed because you know Me and lugerman are right on....
Link Posted: 10/2/2020 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#24]
In the interests of civility, decorum and avoiding this Moderator's collateral abuse - LOCKED
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top