Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2022 1:11:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bowhntr6pt]
Completed the finishing touches to a Mk 12-ish type build, and after sighting it in with some hand loaded 77gr SMK's, I checked a field for targets of opportunity. Lots of hog, only shot two, didn't have much time to shoot more.

It works...
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
We are overdue to get back out there together.  I’m tired of getting your text messages bragging about having all the fun by yourself.  

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 9mmCarbine:
We are overdue to get back out there together.  I’m tired of getting your text messages bragging about having all the fun by yourself.  

View Quote

Seems to have been a pork birthing explosion... they are even starting to show back up in the field across from candy factory.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#3]
My phone is ready for text invites.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 4:35:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I can furnish night vision, thermals and suppressors and ammo
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:23:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Mudfoot:
My phone is ready for text invites.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Sandbowl1980:
I can furnish night vision, thermals and suppressors and ammo
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top