Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2020 4:15:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ok as some of you know our friend (and longtime poster) MarylandShooter passed away a few years ago.  His wife recently contacted me to help her get rid of some items from the safe they finally got open.

The unopened boxes of Hornady .45ACP and 10mm/.40 XTP bullets (reloading components) should be easy enough to list in the EE.

But there are 3 rifles that needs selling.  Two PSAs (light barrels) and one Colt 6920 type.  All needs to be dot the i and cross the t legit sales.

How should they be sold?
1) break them into lowers/uppers - lower could be sold through a dealer or F2F at MDSP , with upper sold F2F or through mail?
2) go to a neighboring state and have them sold consignment?
3) If it weren't for COVID crap I'd so go to a gunshow in PA or VA and sell them, but they would still have to go through a FFL and lots of the gunshow types won't do that.

Are there any options that were overlooked?
View Quote

I think 1 is your best option.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top