Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2021 6:47:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 12:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Kim does an amazing job with FOAC PA. Ill have to watch this when I get home.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Brace yourself.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Brace yourself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brace yourself.

Yeah!  No kidding!
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#4]
uuuum, yeah. So, Was that a whole bunch of political double talk? Am I hearing it right? He will fight tooth and nail against limiting firearms as long as they are sold in a limited way with plenty of traceability? "A 15 year old with a 9mm hole in her head and a polymer gun at her feet"? Sounds like propaganda BS. Am I wrong in understanding that Philly is one of the most restrictive cities in the country where not only carrying concealed is limited but actually killing people is still really against the law yet this guy wants to set a standard for the entire state based on what may or may not be happening in Philly. I do my very best to never go to Philadelphia, so why should I be limited by this, oh yeah, I must be one of those criminals he's talking about who should be ashamed for buying something at a gunshow for cash. I don't know, am I hearing that wrong? Did I get the wrong idea?
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:49:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Few things I took away from this...

Serious double talk. This way then that way "but your not listening to me" bs

There is no "gotcha moment" being attempted. Questions are being asked. Answers are not being given.

Other dealers at Eagle shows liked the idea that Polymer80 kits being banned because people would have more money to spend on other things.

Every person buying a stack of P80s is undoubtedly a criminal.

He keeps calling them guns.

We have to "self regulate" with common sense but individuals choosing to buy however many they want is not good enough.

Buying them with cash at a gun show is wrong but buying them at a gun dealer is okay?

Buying them in certain areas is wrong.

They have "circumstantial evidence" against JSD. And that matters for some reason

What a fucked up circus
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 1:34:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top