Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2020 10:32:40 PM EDT
Like the title says, I am ready to move from this Blue State Nevada shit hole and am looking at the Dakotas, Wyoming, Idaho- that general area. Do ya'll have the stupid mask rules like NV? Is your real estate market shut down by covid19 or are properties able to be bought and sold? I am looking to either buy or build a home on a piece of land that I can shoot on or buy a home in a small town and have a piece of land not too far away for shooting. Most importantly, is your state at risk of going blue? Thanks for the feedback
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 5:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
We are up and running.  Masks are only required by some stores (mostly corporate owned ones).  Housing market is in full swing.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 12:29:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to hear. I am putting in notice tomorrow at work. Gonna take a few months to drive up and explore the area of states I am looking at to find where I want to make my home then buy/build a home for cash.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Less population & much less population density in WY.  ID has mountains.  Economy was slowing down a lot here even before Covid-19 due to the oil fields slowing down.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:46:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SDeadeye] [#4]
@TrucksandGuns What part of NV are you coming from? I spent just under 6 years in Winnemucca before I moved to ND in 2015.  I really liked that area of NV but I don't think I'd want to move back there at this point.  ND has a lot more going for it beyond just the political aspect i think!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top