Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2018 11:50:56 PM EDT
If you are in WA district 6, the organizers behind March For Our Lives got Kilmer to hold a town tall meeting this upcoming Tuesday at 1530. Keystone Building, Carwein Auditorium

This is my district, but I can't make it, school starts for me the day before in Cheney.

I'd love a report on it, if possible, if anyone goes. Better yet, I'd love for someone to ask some questions I won't be able to ask myself, such as:
How much gun control is enough?
What will they do if what they demand doesn't work?
What right do any of them have to claim the moral high ground when it was their policies that created the conditions that led to the slaughter in the first place?
How many people do they want killed in order to enact a gun free society?
How does it feel to be a Bloomberg puppet?
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 1:46:11 AM EDT
[#1]
of course it is right people not paid to protest are either still working, stuck in traffic, or picking kids up from school.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top