Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2020 4:46:01 PM EDT
Anyone know of a reputable dealer for used Conex/shipping containers in this area? I'd prefer in Union County to cut down on delivery fees, but Charlotte might work too. Even better if they'll load on site for customer pickup (with discount if they don't have to deliver). I can get a truck and trailer capable of hauling an empty one.

Or, does anyone know of any being sold by small companies or individuals in this area?

Need a 20' used container, watertight, in good condition.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I just saw a post on Facebook marketplace selling them. May want to check there.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 8:31:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone know of a reputable dealer for used Conex/shipping containers in this area? I'd prefer in Union County to cut down on delivery fees, but Charlotte might work too. Even better if they'll load on site for customer pickup (with discount if they don't have to deliver). I can get a truck and trailer capable of hauling an empty one.

Or, does anyone know of any being sold by small companies or individuals in this area?

Need a 20' used container, watertight, in good condition.

Thanks!
View Quote
I think there’s a place off 85 in Gastonia that sells connex
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Excellent, thanks fellas!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top