Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2018 6:32:46 PM EDT
Hello MA brothers!  Jan 8-10 I will be traveling to your State behind the lines for some training at Radio Solutions in Norwell.

Never been to MA or Boston so I’m excited to go somewhere new. What are some things I can do while there?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Take a tour of Fenway Park.

Tons of history throughout Boston, freedom trail, battleship cove in Fall River (bit of a drive from Norwell).

If you like beer there are a ton of brewery’s (Sam Adams is a big one). A bunch of micro brewers.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take a tour of Fenway Park.

Tons of history throughout Boston, freedom trail, battleship cove in Fall River (bit of a drive from Norwell).

If you like beer there are a ton of brewery’s (Sam Adams is a big one). A bunch of micro brewers.
View Quote
Thanks Fenway and Sam Adams would be awesome.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Eat dinner at Scarlet Oaks Tavern, eat at the bar and leave yours keys next to your plate. Report back.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Eat dinner at Scarlet Oaks Tavern, eat at the bar and leave yours keys next to your plate. Report back.
View Quote
Funny you mention that, they are a customer of mine and I’ve asked the bartender about it. All he said was he could neither confirm or deny.

One day I’ll take the wife for dinner and see what happens.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:08:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Funny you mention that, they are a customer of mine and I’ve asked the bartender about it. All he said was he could neither confirm or deny.

View Quote
Lol,  so it is true! I gave my parents a gift card to go to dinner there without knowing last year.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok about to land now so what happens?
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ok about to land now so what happens?
View Quote
Prepare for your TSA rape session.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Prepare for your TSA rape session.
View Quote
No brah I have PreCheck
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 7:41:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Just wanted to bump the thread and say I’ve met some wonderful people here in MA and I’m grateful for it. There is a FD Deputy Chief who is awesome opsec keeps me from divulging his AO, and another guy who is a competitive shooter.

I had a few biased opinions of MA, mostly with hard data to back it up. I’m glad I’ve had a chance to see real guys under fire, in hostile territory. It’s a shame you’re treated this way.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 9:46:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Glad you had a good time and met some good people. Once you get out of the city, most people tend to be easy going “live and let live” types. There are a ton of gun owners in all walks of life but because the “stigma” that comes with it most people keep to themselves or their small circle of friends and family.

Unfortunately, like most states, we get screwed by the votes coming from the city that outnumbers everywhere else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top