Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2021 4:42:05 PM EDT
Bringing the wife to Jackson for our 5 year anniversary. Going to be staying at the rustic inn amx I think we are doing a snowmobile excursion.

What else is there worth doing during the day as the nighttime activities are already settled upon.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:42:14 PM EDT
[#2]
A lot of things are hit and miss right now in Jackson because of Rona.  Here are some suggestions:

National Museum of Wildlife Art

The Museum is currently closed but scheduled to re-open on February 16.  They have been closing depending on where our "Risk Level" is according to public health.

Elk Refuge Sleigh Rides

Ride a horse drawn sleigh out among the refugee elk.  Bulls will start shedding their antlers by the time your trips comes around.

Astoria Hot Springs

Soak in a mineral hot springs just south of town.  Closed now, re-opens depending on "Risk Level."  Reservation system only.  Brand new facility this year.

Jackson Hole Sled Dog Tours

Take a trip to Granite Hot Springs for a soak behind a team of dogs.  Pretty unique experience to Jackson.  

If you're flying into Jackson there is a giant brochure rack just outside the baggage claim area with a lot of other things to do.  This is a tourist trap.

Teton EOC Covid-19 Page

Teton County is under a mask ordinance, probably for the remainder of time.  Check this site for the latest on hospital rates, active cases, etc.  Right now Teton County has the highest number of active Covid-19 cases in the state.  We are in full blown ski season with lots of visitors coming in to ski.  March might turn into spring break central.  

Link Posted: 2/9/2021 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.  Can't wait for more Covid restrictions.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 2:38:37 AM EDT
[#4]
See if heart six has any half or full day snowmobile trips available.

Snow shoe

Cross country ski

Go tubing at snow king

Sleigh ride

Go see the big horn sheep on miller butte

Astoria hot springs

I wouldn’t go to tryin village unless you have lift tickets.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Beautiful country and state you guys have.  We didn't want to leave.

Can't wait to come back
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny I just rolled into town. Wilson PO. :( No employees.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny I just rolled into town. Wilson PO. :( No employees.
View Quote

The new PO on maple way or the one on pearl street will have you covered....unless you need to get into a PO Box.

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#8]
No I mean I am here (Jackson) BECAUSE of the Wilson PO situation!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top