Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2021 10:26:32 AM EDT
Couple friends invited me along to some sort of taco and tequila pub crawl in Cleveland today.
I've got family in Barberton an hour away, so I can surprise mom for mother's day tomorrow.

The event page mentions masks and barring entry a few times. Just how serious might they be?

Here in MI, I just say "medical condition, fuck off" if I'm asked. Does that fly in Cleveland?

May just go straight to Barberton if the bars are going to be cunts.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
you can say that but if the place asks you to leave you have to leave. else they'll get you popped for trespassing.

most places haven't really been enforcing the mask thing once you get in and sit down.

it's just a show to get in the door in case liquor control is watching
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#2]
They are becoming more and more relaxed as far as masks go, but it varies from place to place.  

Some really good are in Lakewood at Taco Tanto's and Cilantro Taqueria.  La Plaza on the Lakewood/Cleveland border has some of the best tacos, burritos, and Tortas I have ever had.....
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top