BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2021 8:37:10 AM EDT
Can it be done?
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:24:26 AM EDT
[#1]
There's no metal detectors that I know of.  Was there last for the Christmas light show.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:14:26 AM EDT
[#2]
It’s posted, do what you think best.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#3]
VP9sk on me all day long.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 7:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
We go at least monthly and I have always carried. I don't recall seeing the required signage as I entered (I wasn't looking very hard though).
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We go at least monthly and I have always carried. I don't recall seeing the required signage as I entered (I wasn't looking very hard though).
View Quote

They had signs on the booths where you pay for parking
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 8:49:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They had signs on the booths where you pay for parking
View Quote

Some people just look for reasons to not carry (ETA: not directed at Useafortyfive). I must of been looking at the attendant or trying to find my membership card at the time I drove by those. With the way the law is written, if I don't see them then it is not my fault and I can carry until asked to leave.

And how do we know those signs don't apply to just those little booths?

The parking lot is after those and you have to enter a separate gate beyond the parking lot.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Attachment Attached File

IWB carry and no one is looking for it.  Barely prints with a untucked shirt on.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can it be done?
View Quote

@Useafortyfive   Easily done. In winter it’s a g17w/light.  I’ll probably be there today with a 19.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@Useafortyfive   Easily done. In winter it’s a g17w/light.  I’ll probably be there today with a 19.
View Quote

ohhh.. a scavenger hunt!
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#10]
@Ender875   You want my tshirt color to find me?   Or just assume I’m your average Arfcommer.

What’s fun is looking for guys carrying at the 3–4 o’clock who’s pistols are sticking out or printing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 6:55:13 AM EDT
[#11]
@Useafortyfive  I just did it yesterday for a few hours.  No one even looked at me or checked.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:51:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Concealed means concealed.

Was there a couple a weeks ago.  No metal detectors so...
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 12:58:54 AM EDT
[#14]
If there's no metal detector, I carry. I have carried in the Columbus Zoo every time. I have even carried in the Cleveland Rock & Roll HOF.

I used to carry at the Air Force Museum but they have since added metal detectors and even Security Forces personnel at the entrance last time I went (2019). How times have changed.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I used to carry at the Air Force Museum but they have since added metal detectors and even Security Forces personnel at the entrance last time I went (2019). How times have changed.
View Quote

They were still there two months ago and armed.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top