Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2021 3:54:55 PM EDT
Need a good FFL for an outbound pistol transfer. I used to use gun envy but I guess they closed?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.velocityworks.net/services/transfers/

My boss just used them to receive some new toy's yesterday.   Said they were GTG.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I can second velocity works.  Ive done a few outbounds and tons of inbound transfers.  They arent the cheapest but also not expensive either.  Good people and a small shop which makes getting in an out easy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Velocity does not do outbound transfers
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:47:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I've done inbound transfers from Alpha Star Tactical, but never done outbound, so I'm not sure if their rates are good or not.

They're on Busch Blvd across from The Continent.

https://www.alphastartactical.com/outbound-transfer.html
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Smoking Aces has $30/posted, not sure if thats incoming or outgoing though.   Gun Mafia in Hilliard only post $20 for transfers.  Might be worth a call to them to see what outgoing is.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Went to powder room near west Jeff, $60 for outbound pistol transfer
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Excaliber $37 outbound
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 5:34:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I’ve used The Bullet Ranch several times for outbound pistol transfers and have always been pleased.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Jesus!
View Quote

Couldnt find anything else for cheaper, that included shipping
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Most private FFLs do not do shipping, some small gun shops would do outgoing shipping but their FFL fees are high. I wonder what do they exactly do with their FFL "transfer" fee charge, do they actually run the background check to make sure the seller is legal or the gun is clean? I doubt so. A gun shop I used before charges outgoing FFL fee $30 now. Last time he shipped a handgun for me several years ago, he did not use Large Priority Flat Rate Box rate but calculated shipping with normal rate which is higher! I thought gun shops have business insurance and no need to buy insurance for shipping, but I remember I paid USPS shipping insurance! Maybe I should get my FFL and specialized in outgoing FFL to FFL transfer!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top