Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2020 4:07:32 PM EDT
@SCwolverine

Columbia nail salon owner ticketed. I’m sure you mid-Carolina guys already know but I just heard from my BIL about it. Anyone know how much the ticket was?

Columbia Nail Salon

Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like a "manicure" with happy ending, please. And a Starbucks.

Link Posted: 5/11/2020 8:59:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
@SCwolverine

Columbia nail salon owner ticketed. I’m sure you mid-Carolina guys already know but I just heard from my BIL about it. Anyone know how much the ticket was?

Columbia Nail Salon

View Quote

haven't heard but not surprised.  I'd guess $2k or less.  My money is on McDouche re-opening today, with limits to prevent getting embarrassed tomorrow with the house reconvenes
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 1:00:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
@SCwolverine

Columbia Nail Salon

View Quote

Re-election time and Leon's trying to make sure everyone sees him in the media. It's what he does.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top