Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2020 4:02:01 PM EDT
Being a member of GOP Maine I get all kinds of political e-mails
Collins is desperately begging for money...
Gideon fell heir to millions to push her campaign..
I've got a few drawbacks where Collins is concerned..but..
I can't vote for a dem, never have and never will.
Can Susan Collins pull this one off??
Yes...she has my vote but with all the BS are we phuct??
Not to mention the "PFAs" (People from away) that move here due to covid...
If they hauled ass here in April they'll have their 6 month residency by election day!
What say ye fellow Mainers??
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 10:55:06 PM EDT
[#1]
What say ye fellow Mainers??

Collins.

(to help Republicans retain control of the U.S. Senate)
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 12:25:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe Collins has only lost one election in her life.
I spend a lot of time in Oxford county and it so red it's unreal. Trump hats and flags on trucks and F Mills t shirts are literally everywhere.
The question is can Portland screw the whole rest of the state yet?
I say she wins
Link Posted: 8/17/2020 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Maine isn't the only place that'll be fucked come November. It will be the entire USA.
(Biden will win, probably in landslide fashion. [mainly fraud])
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maine isn't the only place that'll be fucked come November. It will be the entire USA.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Better to vote for someone who rolls conservative 50% of the time than with some lying Marxist Lite lunatic who will vote anti-America 150% of the time.

Collins needs to start punching in her advertising, though - her stuff is weak.
Link Posted: 8/25/2020 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Gideon support pacs are using pelosis lies in radio adds...mail delaying social security checks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 9:41:00 AM EDT
[#8]
As a new "from away" residents of Searsmont, rest assured that you have two more conservative votes in the bag.  While watching Maine from outside the state it's easy to criticize someone like Collins who plays very close to the middle edge.  Take it from me, she would look like a shining beacon of uber-conservative politics back home in Connecticut, we were taken so far down the rabbit hole.  Now that we live here we're thankful to have at least this "glass half full" to vote for. Like others have said, I can not vote for a democrat no matter how stellar they are because, like the borg, they will join the mothership when ordered to and can't be trusted to work for the people instead of the party.  

We have already registered to vote and offered to help at the polls on election day.  We'll do our part to swing Maine back to at least"pink".  Personally I think that Trump will blow Biden out of the water in any face-to-face debate.  He's really well beyond his usefulness but the Dems put him up knowing that no one else could beat Trump.  It's a gamble.  They'll lose but begin their campaign for 2024 the day after Trump wins.  They are patient.  Hopefully by then things will have turned around making their job a lot harder than then think.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2020 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Rest assured @Cabinetman I wasn't referring to you..
The town next to me has had 38 known properties bought up, many sight unseen, since April by folks from NY, NJ, CT, MA etc.
This has been a reasonably red county for ever but now I'm getting nervous that these PFAs are going to try & flip anything they can.
The select board of that town is comprised of all PFAs. No original residents!..FML
The good news is there's no Biden signs, a few BLM signs and many Trump signs.
SO & I will be voting in person as we always have!

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

You still believe your gif?
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

What has changed?
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#12]
really wish lepage had wanted the senate seat.

the advertising in this race is nuts.

The heating oil think probably hurt gideon though.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm so sick of getting texts or hearing the ads for this gideon bitch.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah no kidding. Its atleast 2-3 a day even with all the so called opt outs. Not including all the “potential spam” calls wtf.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah no kidding. Its atleast 2-3 a day even with all the so called opt outs. Not including all the "potential spam" calls wtf.
View Quote
Its unreal.  I've taken to berating them when they call or text now. I'm sure it doesnt matter but it makes me feel better.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What has changed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What has changed?

Something called......

FRAUD
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I get the same. Multiple times a day. Really pisses me off. 80/20 are Gideon/  Collins.

I already know who I'm voting for.
(As much as I dislike Collins, I have to vote for her. She's a RINO yes, but better than the alternative. Too bad we don't have a real candidate)
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 7:18:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I get the same. Multiple times a day. Really pisses me off. 80/20 are Gideon/  Collins.

(As much as I dislike Collins, I have to vote for her. She's a RINO yes, but better than the alternative. Too bad we don't have a real candidate)
View Quote

I begrudgingly marked my ballot for Collins. I would much rather vote Max Linn but I know he does not have a snowball's chance...

Sara Gideon is a genuinely loathsome individual so as much as Collins disappointments me... she is still better than Gideon.

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Its unreal.  I've taken to berating them when they call or text now. I'm sure it doesnt matter but it makes me feel better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah no kidding. Its atleast 2-3 a day even with all the so called opt outs. Not including all the "potential spam" calls wtf.

Haha yeah it does
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
When collins campaign calls I've started telling them I'm holding my nose and voting for the herky jerky wishy washy rino.  But if you keep bothering me I might change my mind.  Surprisingly those calls dropped off alot so maybe it worked.  

Gideon on the phone I spew the worst profanity I can think of.  Yesterday it was stick a turd in your twat.  The texts I send them dick pics or dirty memes.  At least I get a laugh out of it.  

Collins really does disgust me.  She is the poster girl for term limits. She very obviously has some sort of condition and isnt well.  Looks like Parkinson's to me.  And such a rino she cant even say she is voting for trump.
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Collins no vote on Amy Comey Barrett is really pissing me off
View Quote

She's a misogynist.
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No kidding! I hate these “lesser of two evils” voting!
View Quote

Yup. If only someone would challenge her for the R seat. She’d probably be out in a heartbeat
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Like others, I will begrudgingly vote for Collins.
There's no way I can support that sophomoric liberal Giddeon.
I wrote Collins saying, considering the state of your re-election chances and the fact you supposedly support "rural Maine" I strongly encourage you to support the confirmation of ACB.
***crickets***
Nevertheless.... we need to maintain Republican control of the Senate...

edit cause I can't spell ...
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#27]
So is nobody excited collins won ??
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 10:08:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yup. If only someone would challenge her for the R seat. She’d probably be out in a heartbeat
View Quote

only one who could win a seat here would be Lepage. Crafts couldnt even win 2nd district.

There really is a lack of candidates in this state that have any name recognition and support.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So is nobody excited collins won ??
View Quote

Nope. Happy Gideon lost though.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I just happy that none of those inane commercials are running today!I'm glad that Collins pulled it out.  Her win helps maintain the Senate, anyway.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 9:02:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top