Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2021 9:50:59 AM EDT
Man what a weekend. UGA shutting out Tech. Ohio getting spanked. But the best for last. Iron bowl with 4 ot!!

Man I love college football!! Sec is the best.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Next week's game with Bama is the only game that's mattered all year.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2021 1:19:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Alabama going to spank that puppy dog tail, too.

Just kidding.  GA's to lose this year.  Would love to see GA lose just so they both go to playoff and hear the wailing from others.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Alabama going to spank that puppy dog tail, too.

Just kidding.  GA's to lose this year.  Would love to see GA lose just so they both go to playoff and hear the wailing from others.

View Quote

I would not doubt for 1 second that the SEC commissionors office has not had some evil thoughts as how to get both teams into the playoffs with an all SEC championship game part 2. It's been done before

edited cause damn phone...
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I would not doubt for 1 second that the SEC commissionors office has not had some evil thoughts as how to get both teams into the playoffs with an all SEC championship game part 2. It's been done before

View Quote

I mean, it IS the best conference after all.

Alabama doesn't deserve it this year...way to inconsistent in every aspect of the game just about.  That hurts to say as an Alabama guy stuck in GA.   Think it will likely end up UGA/Michigan.  Michigan is going to get trucked.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Alabama doesn't deserve it this year...way to inconsistent in every aspect of the game just about.  That hurts to say as an Alabama guy stuck in GA.   Think it will likely end up UGA/Michigan.  Michigan is going to get trucked.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think you're wrong with that statement. Alabama has played by the skin of their teeth and a&m and auburn showed their vulnerable
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Spanky will look across the field and see Daddy and wet his pants ….again.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 8:46:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 9:22:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ass whooping received
View Quote

There it is.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

As it turns out, its the only game that DIDN'T matter all year. Interesting twist.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 9:29:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Spanky will look across the field and see Daddy and wet his pants ….again.
View Quote

Harsh, but accurate.

Never been so excited to be so wrong.  

I really did think Alabama was going to get crushed.  Watched the game at my girl's Christmas party with a bunch of GA fans.  It was...entertaining.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top