Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2023 1:52:42 PM EDT

Anyone else watch this YouTube channel?

The channel is about 90% body and car cam videos from Wisconsin police departments.

Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Every now and then; mostly in the background.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, good entertainment
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 7:48:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Watching it right now. Goof ball in FDL being yanked out of his suv. Just got done watching one where a nutcase head butted a Vernon County Deputy causing the deputy a severe head injury that lead to a 100% disability and medically retired.
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes....yelling, screaming, and hoping the officer's wife gets raped will end well for you.

This Attitude Will Get You Arrested

(sadly, she got off with just DC. Shame, she was really trying to talk herself into a felony).

Other gems (paraphrased):

"You can't do that"
"Of course my car smells like weed, I don't smoke in my house"
"If he (the officer) comes back and I have my gun permit, oh my god I swear anything I'm in the rights to do will happen"
"This is what people kill themselves about"
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like she's threatening self-harm.  I think a 72 hr. chapter is in order.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Different video:

Lotta loose bowels...lol..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top