Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2021 2:42:48 PM EDT
As of today I have moved to an area just west of Fayetteville.

What is available?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 8:34:19 PM EDT
Lonesome Oak in Centerton
Rogers Gun Club
There is / was a nice public range at Hobbs State Park.  It’s been closed for repairs for a long time.  I hope it reopens, but I only like to go on weekdays.  It’s unsupervised and can be scary when crowded.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 10:50:52 AM EDT
Ozark Sportsman in Tontitown has a 25 yd indoor range.  Closer to Fay than Rogers or Centerton

I think there is a longer distance range in Prairie Grove area that I have heard about, but don't know anything about.  I think it is private range that is open a couple times a month
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 4:55:09 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stevec223:
Ozark Sportsman in Tontitown has a 25 yd indoor range.  Closer to Fay than Rogers or Centerton

I think there is a longer distance range in Prairie Grove area that I have heard about, but don't know anything about.  I think it is private range that is open a couple times a month
View Quote

I think the PG range closed.   I believe the owner got neighbors that  made shooting unsafe.  Maybe wrong.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 6:46:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:

I think the PG range closed.   I believe the owner got neighbors that  made shooting unsafe.  Maybe wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
Originally Posted By stevec223:

You are likely correct.  I haven't heard anything in a while.

This was a post from facebook asking a similar question

" If you want a nice 438 yard range with a pistol range as well , try the Gunman of Arkansas. You’ll love the place. It’s in Berryville."

I know nothing about this one either.  Honestly I haven't even been to a range NW Ark in a couple of years.  Shot some when out in AZ in last winter.

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 12:54:33 PM EDT
Thanks folks
As of last week I am completely retired so weekdays are GTG.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:29:03 AM EDT
The range at Hobbs State park is reopened.  Nice range.  No supervision.  Recommend going on weekdays when it’s not too crowded.

Attachment Attached File
Top Top