Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2019 5:34:03 PM EDT
Any class III gum shops in the area I. Unaware of?

I've discovered the ones I. Inwood but wondered if there is something closer

Wanna get a suppressor or two in the new year
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 5:46:35 PM EDT
[#1]
ATF makes the FFL list public info available for download from their web site at https://www.atf.gov/firearms/listing-federal-firearms-licensees.  Get the list for WV and start making calls to see which ones close to you have SOT's.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 6:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DNA Guns in Bunker Hill.  Abe, can get you pretty much anything you want, or they will do transfers for a reasonable price.
View Quote
@jnk556

Thanks

They're a lil closer to Winchester ( I stop there every night to check on elderly parents or crash there )

I did my 1st suppressor purchase thru the place in Inwood but after popping my head I. There Saturday a hour before closing id
rather buy another suppressor elsewhere

I'll just wait for my two aac to be approved and be done with going back

Wanted to see about getting a  yhm turbo or  a 45 suppressor for my g21sf

I check them out Saturday then
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top