Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2020 11:06:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Ride Command, it does a pretty good job of aggregating lots of trail systems into one cohesive map.

https://ridecommand.polaris.com/en-us/home
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 1:07:43 AM EDT
[#2]
http://findthetrails.com

As for the laws....

If you were born after July 1 1987 you are required to take an online ATV safety class, $25.
If you are between the ages of 12 and 18, you are required to take an online ATV safety class, $25, and attend an inperson ATV safety class.  These are currently suspended because of Covid 19.

Your son can not drive until he attends an inperson safety class.  It does not matter if you are in close proximity or not.  The exemption you are refering to is for 10-12 year olds driving youth class ATVS.  A 400CC exceeds the size of a youth class ATV.

Due to lots of issues lately, there's been lots of enforcement of the ATV safety certificates according to several Sheriff department Facebook pages i follow.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Take it up to Spider Lake. I was out there a few weekends ago. But I was in a Jeep.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

ETA: I'm in central MN, south of St Cloud.

View Quote

Appleton OHV park in western MN.  Fun place to ride.  Some days it's busy, some days you can have the whole park to yourself.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Aitkin County has tons of trails. Hit the Soo Line in Onamia and head east. Lots of side trails, many are for class 1 only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top