Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2020 11:41:55 PM EDT
I was sent a picture of a No Guns Allowed sign from the city park in Radcliff. Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0ihmzcc75tao34/RadcliffCityPark.pdf?dl=0

The next day I sent an email to the Mayor and explained the law to him. He told me he would have the sign fixed that day and repeal the ordinance at the next council meeting. Very quick. No Muss. No fuss.

If anybody knows of any "No Guns" signs on public property, send them to me. We don't have to put up with this crap and they can usually be fixed. If you are not sure if the signs are legal or not, send them anyway. We can figure it out.

Savannah Maddox has told us she will be resubmitting HB 529 in January. She introduced it last year at KC3's request. If this bill passes, all the signs on city and county buildings will have to come down. When January rolls around, we should all contact our Representatives and tell them to get behind the bill.
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Doing God's good work.

Bravo.
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top