Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2021 2:41:17 PM EDT
Saw a guy wearing a vest with rocker.
Said “Wylie”
Eta

Don’t think it had Texas on it  I assumed/added that in hindsight.  
Don’t know much about MCs but doesn’t seem like they would be criminals wirh this on their webpage.

We're a traditional Diamond 13 Motorcycle Club, comprised of Christian men, who are committed to our BROTHERHOOD.  We ride every day, take motorcyclism deadly seriously, and would take a bullet for each other.  

We operate according to traditional Motorcycle Club protocols and Christian principals.  We require an incredible depth of commitment to the Club and maintain high standards regarding the quality of men who ultimately become Patch Holders.

We ride motorcycles and have fun...we're a family.

If you're interested in seeing what we're all about, message us, and we'll let you know how the process works.

Christian Chingón
National President
CHRISTIANS MC

Btw, Chingon isn’t a name. That’s made up.  It means “big fucker”, “bad ass”, “cool” among others
Context dependent

I thought rocker meant criminals.

Just hadn’t seen many MC guys walking around Plano
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#1]
He’s the road chaplain
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
There are a number of Christian motorcycle ministries, clubs and riding groups. Some try to walk a fine line between two cultures, which is tough. Like churches, none are without flaws and all are made up of sinners (like me).

And, like any group with a national or international presence, the local chapters vary greatly in their focus and personality. In the metroplex, there are at least 6 pretty active CMA http://www.cmausa.org/ chapters. We wear colors, but don’t worship them or the club. It’s all about Jesus. Two of us host an annual Chili Chili Bang Bang event each year that combines a chili cook off and pistol shoot down near Waxahachie. Our Glory Riders chapter is based in Keller, but we have members from McKinney to Krum  to Azle and down to Mansfield.

Don’t want to hijack the thread. If anyone wants to know more, just shout. Free prayers for the asking.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I mean who doesn't like to dress up like a pirate and ride a mobile oil spill.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:20:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are a number of Christian motorcycle ministries, clubs and riding groups. Some try to walk a fine line between two cultures, which is tough. Like churches, none are without flaws and all are made up of sinners (like me).

And, like any group with a national or international presence, the local chapters vary greatly in their focus and personality. In the metroplex, there are at least 6 pretty active CMA http://www.cmausa.org/ chapters. We wear colors, but don’t worship them or the club. It’s all about Jesus. Two of us host an annual Chili Chili Bang Bang event each year that combines a chili cook off and pistol shoot down near Waxahachie. Our Glory Riders chapter is based in Keller, but we have members from McKinney to Krum  to Azle and down to Mansfield.

Don’t want to hijack the thread. If anyone wants to know more, just shout. Free prayers for the asking.
View Quote

I’m not a motorcycle guy but sounds pretty cool.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He’s the road chaplain
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He’s the road chaplain

I figured that was a thing about the “road captain” or whatever from GD
I don’t know what that involves but wasn’t sure there might not be a “road chaplain”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top