Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2022 9:39:00 PM EDT

Just in case you were "Vance"-curious:

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Vance is a chrome-plated turd. He may look good, from a distance. But, up close, he's still a turd.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Independent?  My ass, he sounds like every other fucking Democrat in this state.  How this piece of shit was even involved in Republican leadership in this state boggles my mind.  No wonder we are in such a shitty spot.....

Link Posted: 3/28/2022 12:54:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Independent?  My ass, he sounds like every other fucking Democrat in this state.  How this piece of shit was even involved in Republican leadership in this state boggles my mind.  No wonder we are in such a shitty spot.....

View Quote

My thoughts too.

I don't think I'm going to sway him in any way, but I'm happy to let him dig himself in deeper, and just want as many in the 31st see where he actually stands. Up to this point, his campaign hadn't said more than "Orangeman bad, and so is Phil".

Link Posted: 3/28/2022 12:59:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Lol. He's deleting the comments.  People are calling him out.   Made his position on censorship clear too
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Vance is a RINO in the truest sense of the word.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:24:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Vance is a RINO in the truest sense of the word.
View Quote

Worthy of a repeat!
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#7]
What retarded hyperbole. Carrying a rifle into a school board meeting? Did anyone say or ask anything about that? No of course not, but that doesn't stop him from pulling out one of the oldest tricks in the anti 2A handbook.

Can't own 30 round mags because of some concocted scenario? Go fuck yourself.
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 12:12:39 AM EDT
[#8]
His page needs some more gentle loving on his definition of "moderate"
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Independent Party tanks the right = Green Party tanks the left.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#10]
There's always a "But..." somewhere in there...
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 2:40:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Independent libertarian Party tanks the right = Green Party tanks the left.
View Quote
FIFY

(this is not sayng I dislike libertarians)
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
FIFY

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Independent libertarian Party tanks the right = Green Party tanks the left.
FIFY

Same outcome. The last thing we need to do in this state is divide the resistance to current criminals in power in Olympia.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Same outcome. The last thing we need to do in this state is divide the resistance to current criminals in power in Olympia.
View Quote

Yup, and (assuming Phil Fortunato is running for governor) it'd be race with a solid (R) unknown, a wild-eyed (D) progressive, and Vance going into the primary. The top two from that advance to the general ballot.

If Vance edges out the (R) in the primary, his progressive (D) campaign staff will make sure that he doesn't win the general.

Link Posted: 4/11/2022 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#14]
I heard Phil Fortunato speak on the weekend and he’s one of the only people who tried to slow down the mag ban. I see Phil at the range regularly and he deserves our support.

A conservative friend of mine was trying to get me to support Vance, but he can stick it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yup, and (assuming Phil Fortunato is running for governor) it'd be race with a solid (R) unknown, a wild-eyed (D) progressive, and Vance going into the primary. The top two from that advance to the general ballot.

If Vance edges out the (R) in the primary, his progressive (D) campaign staff will make sure that he doesn't win the general.

View Quote

I am 99.9% certain that at the last Freedom rally I attended (late February?) Phil announced to the crowd that he was running.  His track record on supporting gun rights is pretty darn solid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top