Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2018 10:07:03 AM EDT
This is a really stupid story about a really stupid teenager, but then again are any teenagers really smart. With the Chicago  media using ignorant terminology like "assault weapon"  it`s hard to get good information about this. The fireman had a Sendra rifle I`m going to say an AR-15  pattern rifle since Sendra is no longer in business. I`m putting a link to the story on WGN news
http://wgntv.com/2018/05/31/chicago-firefighter-arrested-after-daughter-posts-snapchat-photo-of-herself-holding-rifle/
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#1]
This is totally unrelated to the fireman's story, but Sendra was Dick Drasen's company in Lake Barrington, now home to DSA (no relation). Drasen also owned Nesard, the parts company that became M&A parts. I bought a pre-ban AR kit from I believe Dick Drasen in '82 or 83. Drasen got busted selling some NFA stuff, IIRC, in the late 80's. The upper was USGI M16A1 with a canted FSB, the lower had the purple anodizing that Sendra was known for. The rifle shot great, but I sold it in the early 90's. Now that I live in Barrington, I just had to have a lower roll marked Barrington, IL, so I found a post ban Sendra lower a few years back. A great little piece of Illinois history.

On the FF story, that poor guy screwed by his stupid daughter .
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is totally unrelated to the fireman's story, but Sendra was Dick Drasen's company in Lake Barrington, now home to DSA (no relation). Drasen also owned Nesard, the parts company that became M&A parts. I bought a pre-ban AR kit from I believe Dick Drasen in '82 or 83. Drasen got busted selling some NFA stuff, IIRC, in the late 80's. The upper was USGI M16A1 with a canted FSB, the lower had the purple anodizing that Sendra was known for. The rifle shot great, but I sold it in the early 90's. Now that I live in Barrington, I just had to have a lower roll marked Barrington, IL, so I found a post ban Sendra lower a few years back. A great little piece of Illinois history.

On the FF story, that poor guy screwed by his stupid daughter .
View Quote
No.

Screwed by the stupid politicians and the dem voters. Shift the blame where it belongs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top